IGNORED

So A 19 Year Old Luton Reserve Player!

Portland Bill

The comments like MS is lost on the pitch, slugs around, no commitment where all the same comments from Sunderland fans most of his first season with them. Sunderland fans were on his back and did not rate him at all. The Manager stuck with him, the rest was history, a friend of mine could not believe the difference in the quality he showed.

Guest dogwood

I didn't say many goals, I said more than Savage, and the facts do support that. 5 goals in 15 league starts vs 1 in 10.

Money doesn't have anything to do with it. Stewart is already a millionaire a couple of times over.

Loving a club doesn't make you shine on the pitch. Stewart is a forward who relies on service, when he had a run in the team we weren't providing it. When we started to provide it, Stewart was suspended for one match and not recalled despite Savage's lack of goals.

I don't know if there's any problem between him and the manager, I imagine he's not happy about not starting but there's no reason to believe either of them isn't being professional.

Nibor

well its nice to hear someone say that maybe they are both being professional, many on here think GJ is taking some personal vendetta out on stewart . Loving a club , no it does,nt MAKE you shine on the pitch , but after all the big big problems of last year and this, with players not playing, sulking, , giving in to diabolical defeats (7-1) , standing watching swansea, walk the ball in the net , it should have been double figures, i am hoping GJ has finally got the basis of a committed team , that play for each other, and the club, i have never seen stewart with that commitment for what ever reason .

so your only argument is to get personal , ? :doh::doh: , i am not referring to this thread, i am referring to all the threads i have read since the guy arrived, i am not convinced he LOVES this club as you all think . and i am not convinced he will save the club as you all think , he is NOT a commited player at the moment , and has,nt been since he arrived, no i don,t expect him to score 3 goals in a short time, but commitment and fire is what i like to see, if it had be another player, you all would have wanted him out. he was a good player yes, now, ? well time will tell . as for being a mug fella, if you have to get personal you have lost the argument , i have my opinion also if thats ok with you .

how can you say 'he is NOT a committed player at the moment' he's not even playing!

I don't think anyone thinks of stewart as someone bought in to save the club??

Johnson didn't sign anyone during the window, for him to be bench again today with brooker out is a joke, he should be given a regular run of games end of.

Guest dogwood

how can you say 'he is NOT a committed player at the moment' he's not even playing!

I don't think anyone thinks of stewart as someone bought in to save the club??

Johnson didn't sign anyone during the window, for him to be bench again today with brooker out is a joke, he should be given a regular run of games end of.

oh i see , he did,n t come on today then , ? :dunno: , no he isnt playin 90 mins, so therefore, when he does come on he does,n t need to do anything, ? just trot around, ? . he is NOT committed , end of. as regards save the club , i,m referring to the hero worship he gets on here , it seem,s everyone wants to say they know him personally or see him out, if it was another player having this time , many would want him out. because its marcus stewart its ok, he,s famous (was )

oh i see , he did,n t come on today then , ? :dunno: , no he isnt playin 90 mins, so therefore, when he does come on he does,n t need to do anything, ? just trot around, ? . he is NOT committed , end of. as regards save the club , i,m referring to the hero worship he gets on here , it seem,s everyone wants to say they know him personally or see him out, if it was another player having this time , many would want him out. because its marcus stewart its ok, he,s famous (was )

Ok, now we had this young player at the club, when he had a chance to play a lot of supporters said he should start. But no the manager did not listen. The manager left and the player was given a chance by the new manager. All of a sudden he was scoring for fun, because of this extended run he now plays for a Championship side. We all cant be wrong to give Stewart a start, if we are wrong you would be right, OK! No i am not judging the pair. Just the chance.

Guest dogwood

Ok, now we had this young player at the club, when he had a chance to play a lot of supporters said he should start. But no the manager did not listen. The manager left and the player was given a chance by the new manager. All of a sudden he was scoring for fun, because of this extended run he now plays for a Championship side. We all cant be wrong to give Stewart a start, if we are wrong you would be right, OK! No i am not judging the pair. Just the chance.

not a case of you ALL being right, OK ? as you put it , on this thread many agree with you , but thats make you right , ? :doh: many city supporters are not in the slightest bit interested in stewart , only the on going situation that if it continues, could yet AGAIN cause player problems, which in turn , at this serious, time , and it IS serious,will cause more problems for bristol city , what is more important BRISTOL CITY or marcus stewart , ? , the club is made up of many players and management, , not one guy , who as i keep being told loves the club, , but is now causing quite a problem , when the club least needs it. There is probably more to it than we know, if either G J or MS are playing games with the future of this club, , we ALL lose out.

Exactly supporters want him to have the chance, he is a proven goal scorer, he is the third top scorer for us so far, we are playing better, this is why he deserves a chance.

dogwood, I'm not going to get into an argument with you over Stewart. Personally, I think he should have played ahead of Andrew, and whatever the reason was that he didn't, had better be a good one. However, my point is your punctuation. It's driving me mad. A comma (,) is to indicate pauses, or to split a sentence. An apostrophe (') is used to join two words together (did not= didn't etc) or can also be used to emphasise something that is perhaps awkward to talk about (GJ has a 'problem' with Stewart). Please try and use these correctly. It's driving me mad, and your posts make little enough sense as they are, the punctuation is just making it worse.

Sorry to those who think this is annoying, my post I mean, but I couldn't read his posts. It's not hard to use a different button.

Oh, and if Brooker is injured, it should be Stewart to start.

not a case of you ALL being right, OK ? as you put it , on this thread many agree with you , but thats make you right , ? :doh: many city supporters are not in the slightest bit interested in stewart , only the on going situation that if it continues, could yet AGAIN cause player problems, which in turn , at this serious, time , and it IS serious,will cause more problems for bristol city , what is more important BRISTOL CITY or marcus stewart , ? , the club is made up of many players and management, , not one guy , who as i keep being told loves the club, , but is now causing quite a problem , when the club least needs it. There is probably more to it than we know, if either G J or MS are playing games with the future of this club, , we ALL lose out.

With Brooker out, what other striker will score goals? I don't care who does or doesn't like Stewart, He is being paid BIG money, but at the end of the day he is a BRISTOL CITY PLAYER, there is no one else. If both are playing games and we go down (no chance) both will leave the club.

Archived