IGNORED

Xbox360 Gamertags

Ian M

i361907_s6300771.jpg

I have a problem with the update file on XBOX 360. After downloading update files from Download section it applied to game automaticly. After playing game I turned off my console. A few hours later I turned on my console and signed in with my profile. But I didnt connect to Xbox Live because I didnt plug the network cable. After starting game I noticed a warning message that says "Load failed" . And it does not apply update files to the game. I have added an screen shot of that warning message. Please can you help about this problem? Do I have to sign in to Xbox Live everytime in order to apply game updates?

ARK1D

Ummm Fifa , Fifa ,Fifa , Black Ops , Tiger Woods , Kung Fu Panda , Viva Pinata :)

Not sure if it ok to mention it on here so if not apologies , but i'm part of a decent site for 360/PS3 users called immaturegamers.net , Fifa leagues and loads of other stuff ... should come and take a look :)

I'm dreading the Fifa update this time round :(

Probably a dumb question - but hey, I am getting old and don't understand these things...

Got my son got an Xbox for his birthday last week a few of his friends also have them. If he wants to play against one of them on FIFA for example, do they both have to physically own the game - like they would have to to play each other on a DS.

Thanks for any advice.

Archived