IGNORED

Xbox360 Gamertags

Ian M

DOA4

Even though I'm truly ###### at it :D

The game is one of the hardest ive ever played offline, Completed the story mode with just 2 characters, cannot get close with anyone else.

Online is to laggy for me, though I can win the odd game, unlike story mode of course which is AMAZINGLY to difficult.

i tend to buy from super markets or HMV in the centre.

Tesco and Asda tend to sell they're games for around £37, HMV are pretty much the same although a while back they were giving out £5 off vouchers when you spend over £20 or £30 (can't remember!) so that brings the price down :) for instance, i recently bought call of duty 3 for £32 :)

Call of duty 3 xbox 360 £24 delivered took 4 or 5 days to get here from ordering from comfort of my armchair and syupping a nice cup of tea at the time but well worth it. I recommend Play-asia.com but make sure you order region free games all are listed that are compatible for our Uk systems and all in english language.

£24 and Game are offerin a £30 trade in on it at the mo so thats a profit of £6

:englandsmile4wf:

My tage is BigZombieMonkey

Mainly play Resi 5 online

Have GoW1 & 2 although I rarely play them

Also have Fifa 09 but generally don't like to play against people on it unless they are willing to play properly and not exploit glitches and play boring 100% through ball football.... basically anyone mature enough to play football as it should be played.

Archived