IGNORED

Wembley

BB.

Sky Sports News has reported that well placed sources are said to have confirmed that neither the FA Cup or the Play Off Finals will be hosted by Wembley.

It looks like the first match to be played there will be the Community Shield.

It seems City will be having yet another trip to the Millenium Stadium then... :whistle:

England have done well playing around the country with good crowds attending and an alright atmosphere anyway. Not that I've been to any of the games, so I'm not so sure about how good the atmosphere's are.

By the way, you can buy a debenature box for the bargain price of a 1/4 of a million pounds in the new Wembley. :pinch:

Another May bank holiday weekend of violence on the waterfront looks likely again then.

Leeds look good for a play off place. I think I'll go elsewhere that weekend then.

I reckon it will be and am willing to offer a sportsman bet if anyone wishes.

I may even change my signature to "Lordofthebling adores_______your name here____" if it is not ready in time for the cup final.

I will take you up on that! It won't be ready...

I reckon it will be and am willing to offer a sportsman bet if anyone wishes.

I may even change my signature to "Lordofthebling adores_______your name here____" if it is not ready in time for the cup final.

Thats a pretty safe bet considering their isn't a member called '_______your name here____'. Is there? :unsure:

I'm convinced it will be ready in time for the FA Cup....

I also believe it will be ready. Looking at the pics it seems that there isnt too much left to do apart from put all the seats in and lay the pitch. Of course there are other things but I just feel it will be ready.

Greece got the Olympics going. Thats what I'm going by. Ive seen Wembley over the past few weeks, and its looking good. Plus I know that I am ready to start advertising for staff at Wembley at work.

It really isnt far away...

As a flip side to the bet, everyone who has made the bet has to have "I adore Lordofthebling" for the whole summer!

I am prepared to say now, as someone who works in the building industry and has read the comments from Multiplex, there is more chance of it snowing in hell than that stadium being completed on time!! Comments like "everything would have to run like a Swiss Watch" tells me everything I am afraid. No chance.

The last games at Wembley were in 2000, six years ago. In the next six years we have to build a whole complex to host the Olympics. Greece nearly lost them with three months to go as their building work was so far behind. Yet the Mill Stad was up and running in 3 years?

I tip my hat to you Loserofthebling and thank you for your adoration!

:razz:

On the down side I now have to travel to flippin' Old Trafford twice in a week to see the two friendlies before England jet off to Germany.

How ####in annoying.

No problem poppet, as promised. Changing my name to Loserofthebling wont be happening though!

:notworthy:

Sky Sports News has reported that well placed sources are said to have confirmed that neither the FA Cup or the Play Off Finals will be hosted by Wembley.

It looks like the first match to be played there will be the Community Shield.

It seems City will be having yet another trip to the Millenium Stadium then... :whistle:

England have done well playing around the country with good crowds attending and an alright atmosphere anyway. Not that I've been to any of the games, so I'm not so sure about how good the atmosphere's are.

By the way, you can buy a debenature box for the bargain price of a 1/4 of a million pounds in the new Wembley. :pinch:

As my company has a contract on the project I think it will definately be ready in time.

Archived