IGNORED

Consistent Failure

England

There is only one consistent failure and that is the Chairman - I don't actually blame him as if I had his money I would far rather spend it on my family than the bunch of overpaid losers currently representing Bristol City. However, he chose not to appoint Peter Taylor, he chose to appoint Pulis, he chose to sack Wilson and he chose to appoint Tinnion - all wrong decisions in my opinion and not only in retrospect, I said the same at the time of each decision. If we go down again, then time for him to make one more important decision regarding his own future.

There is only one consistent failure and that is the Chairman - I don't actually blame him as if I had his money I would far rather spend it on my family than the bunch of overpaid losers currently representing Bristol City. However, he chose not to appoint Peter Taylor, he chose to appoint Pulis, he chose to sack Wilson and he chose to appoint Tinnion - all wrong decisions in my opinion and not only in retrospect, I said the same at the time of each decision. If we go down again, then time for him to make one more important decision regarding his own future.

I never knew about Taylor! Where have I been? :doh:

Wasn't Scott Davidson in charge when Clueless was appointed?

Archived