IGNORED

West Yorkshire Imam Exposed!

bristolborn_and_red

Another moderate Muslim. I wish those who take such hope from statements of condemnation like Ali's after the July 7 attacks will explain to us how we can distinguish sincere condemnations from insincere ones. I've said to the likes of Bensolo, how does one distinguish a moderate muslim from a radical? Well I guess one cannot. This link kind of proves the point.

Isn't it sinful to lie in Islam

Give it a bloody rest dude!

So one guy says this and all of a sudden over a billion people are 'bad' again.

Last time I checked it was sinful to lie in any religion so why not post something about how Bush/Blair lied about the WMD's in Iraq? Or how about the Catholic church lied about child molestation for decades?

Also, you could be sat next to a Paedo tomorrow and you wouldn't know it then either so what's your point?

Moderate Muslim

There's even a picture on there so that you can spot him! :dance:

Give it a bloody rest dude!

So one guy says this and all of a sudden over a billion people are 'bad' again.

Last time I checked it was sinful to lie in any religion so why not post something about how Bush/Blair lied about the WMD's in Iraq? Or how about the Catholic church lied about child molestation for decades?

Also, you could be sat next to a Paedo tomorrow and you wouldn't know it then either so what's your point?

Moderate Muslim

There's even a picture on there so that you can spot him! :dance:

Bristol Born has an agenda to demonise Islam in everyone's eyes.

Hilltop, I'm happy that you have taken that Cappadocian to your heart.

Guest MaloneFM

very mulitcultural us english you see.

WHOA THERE!

Uncle Rog does not want to be associated with the kind of multiculture Mr Red subscribes to or the rest of 'us English'. Lets just have another pop at the Muslims. What about that captain Hook eh kiddies? Burn him. Hang him then burn him again.

Dunno why there are all so passed off with us.

Allah give me strength.... :doh:

WHOA THERE!

Uncle Rog does not want to be associated with the kind of multiculture Mr Red subscribes to or the rest of 'us English'. Lets just have another pop at the Muslims. What about that captain Hook eh kiddies? Burn him. Hang him then burn him again.

Dunno why there are all so passed off with us.

Allah give me strength.... :doh:

sory to offend mr malone. but using the 'm' word is the only way to keep certain people happy. Especially when he was trying to make me out to be some stupid NF member

sory to offend mr malone. but using the 'm' word is the only way to keep certain people happy. Especially when he was trying to make me out to be some stupid NF member

Hold your horses Hilltop that's hardly fair...

Besides, I've always viewed you as more of a dim Tory.

:razz:

Archived