IGNORED

Mr Lansdown

Franklin CITY

I must admit that this type of conversation was being had by many fans on Saturday.

- Walking to ground - SL was being talked about

- In the SC - SL was topic of conversation

- In the Williams stand - SL was the topic of conversation.

My personal feelings are that since the final whistle at Cardiff, the club has declined & with a two man Board, I find things very worrying.

The Board are becoming more detached from the fans & may be hoping that the ST comes up with a formula that will release him from power & get his money back.

No doubting that SL & his board have supported managers with funds to bring in players, but the major managerial appt havn't been so good.

Since SD was ousted - have we moved forward.

We are still in debt, and with the richest board outside the Premiership, it makes you wonder why?

This club shouldn't be in debt with such rich Directors.

SL didn't seem to pleased with the 442 Richlist.

We do have a board that wouldn't see this club die - their local business pride wouldn't allow it.

But we have to move forward & I do hope that SL is serious in trying to seek more board members.

We were on the brink at Cardiff & one result & cutbacks have reversed this club.

We may never know if all the DW/BT rumbles were building up before Cardiff - but SL made the decision to make changes & we haven't looked forward since.

:)

But then again there are those people who have not got a clue what they go on about, just jump on the bandwagon. i say it as i see it and have never contradicted myself.

What I mean is the original post, sorry :blush:

The safety first attitude has spread to Sexton who would not book the Eagles to play at the gate as they did not feel that they could sell 20,000 tickets to make a profit. So what happens, the band have hired the Millennium instead. Interesting to see if they manage to get more than 20,000.

where did this info come from?

I've missed a bit and been out of the country of late, but surely even Sextone knows us oldies would show up for the eagles!

Is Joe Walsh still playing with them?

I must admit that this type of conversation was being had by many fans on Saturday.

- Walking to ground - SL was being talked about

- In the SC - SL was topic of conversation

- In the Williams stand - SL was the topic of conversation.

I guess it's selective listening Richie?

- Walking to the ground - I never heard his name mentioned once

- In the Red and White - I never heard his name crop up in conversation once

- In the Dolman Stand - Steve L was not once the topic of conversation anywhere that I heard

I guess it's selective listening Richie?

- Walking to the ground - I never heard his name mentioned once

- In the Red and White - I never heard his name crop up in conversation once

- In the Dolman Stand - Steve L was not once the topic of conversation anywhere that I heard

Selective - yep must be.

So enlighten us as to the 'snipets' you picked up on yesterday.

I didn't pick up on any snippets. To be honest I don't take much notice of the hear say pub talk that goes on. Everyone has their own opinion on everything, and that's fine. I like to listen to facts from those in question rather than what joe Bloggs said to his mothers best friends neighbours dog etc.:)

Archived