IGNORED

My Last Will And Testament

Dave L

Next Monday I leave on my 3 week charity trek through the Himalayas to Everest Base Camp. Thanks to all the support I've had from people on the forum - I've so far raised almost £4000 for Scope. The trip has been in some doubt thanks to the unstable political situation in Nepal, but at the moment all systems seem to be go. In the unlikely event of me being shot by Maoist rebels, blown up by monarchist sympathisers or ravaged by a Yeti, I'd like to make these last bequests.

To Dr F: My City season ticket. There's a guy sits near me who spends most of the game on his phone catching up with your lot's latest results so he can have a good gloat every time you concede. I sometimes think it's the only reason he comes to the Gate. You'll get on like a house on fire.

To Robins 72. My pet monkey. I'm sure he'll get on very well with your chimp avatar. And if it ever misbehaves, feel free to spank it.

To Richieb. Honorary lifetime membership of the Brian Tinnion fan club.

To Robbored. My Winterstoke Road car park ticket. I know it's a long walk from the Car Park to the supporter's club, but you can always stop for a restorative burger along the way.

To Malone FM. I have a cupboard full of incontinence aids at home. They're yours Rog, to do with as you will.

To Never To The Dark Side. A flight to Hartlepool.

To Bristol City FC. A clue, as just at the moment, they don't appear to have one.

To the forum, collectively. Some happy pills and a sense of perspective.

Next Monday I leave on my 3 week charity trek through the Himalayas to Everest Base Camp. Thanks to all the support I've had from people on the forum - I've so far raised almost £4000 for Scope. The trip has been in some doubt thanks to the unstable political situation in Nepal, but at the moment all systems seem to be go. In the unlikely event of me being shot by Maoist rebels, blown up by monarchist sympathisers or ravaged by a Yeti, I'd like to make these last bequests.

To Dr F: My City season ticket. There's a guy sits near me who spends most of the game on his phone catching up with your lot's latest results so he can have a good gloat every time you concede. I sometimes think it's the only reason he comes to the Gate. You'll get on like a house on fire.

To Robins 72. My pet monkey. I'm sure he'll get on very well with your chimp avatar. And if it ever misbehaves, feel free to spank it.

To Robbored. My Winterstoke Road car park ticket. I know it's a long walk from the Car Park to the supporter's club, but you can always stop for a restorative burger along the way.

To Malone FM. I have a cupboard full of incontinence aids at home. They're yours Rog, to do with as you will.

To Bristol City FC. A clue, as just at the moment, they don't appear to have one.

Is that it........ some happy pills......... bloody hell DaveL......... :(

Simply good luck Dave, u can do it mate. Arny

Dave L,

Good on you mate, and good luck. For some reason this event you are undertaking for charity has evaded me, i was away for a few months so that may have been it. Anyway if its not too late to make a donation just give me the details etc and i,ll make one, even though it may be small...it all helps.

good luck and have fun,

RMD

Dave L,

Good on you mate, and good luck. For some reason this event you are undertaking for charity has evaded me, i was away for a few months so that may have been it. Anyway if its not too late to make a donation just give me the details etc and i,ll make one, even though it may be small...it all helps.

good luck and have fun,

RMD

Cheers. I've re-opened my justgiving page, so you can still make donations at http://www.justgiving.com/davidlloydeverest

Guest DrFaustus

Huge respect to you Dave and all the very best of luck and good health. Would you mind if I passed on your 'kind' offer? I'm washing my hair. (When I can find it)

Archived