IGNORED

My Last Will And Testament

Dave L

Guest MaloneFM

Incontinenece equipment? How very DARE you sir!

Is it 2 gallon capacity with the velcro and leather strapping? Only with the dysentry I kept filling the Aldi carrier bags.

Cheers. I've re-opened my justgiving page, so you can still make donations at http://www.justgiving.com/davidlloydeverest

thank goodness for that! I will now send that cash I promised (had not got round to posting it!!)

Have a great time, make sure you take a city shirt, just what you need if you reach the south col!!

To Richieb. Honorary lifetime membership of the Brian Tinnion fan club.

I would find this opportunity a very lonely one.

I am sure that by leaving me this membership, I would swell the numbers & push it near the half dozen mark.

:dance:

But wouldn't have meinded your responsibilities in transporting Mrs Tinnion to away games! Still no need now - eh !

:(

On a serious note, I hope all goes well & you get back safe.

Good luck.

:englandsmile4wf:

Next Monday I leave on my 3 week charity trek through the Himalayas to Everest Base Camp.

Don't fall over.

All the breast mate and fair play to you.

Happy pills greatly received :):):)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

....so ferry, cross the Mersey, cos this land's the place I love, and here I'll stay.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Looks like my bequests will have to be put on ice.

I've just had a call to say that due to the very dodgy political situation in Nepal the trip has been postponed, and we'll now be leaving on the 22d March. I am very disappointed to say the least, but pleased that it hasn't been put off too long.

Looking on the bright side, I get to go the Bournmouth and Notts Forest games, and it also gives more people more time to sponsor me :whistle:

http://www.justgiving.com/davidlloydeverest

Guest DrFaustus

I've just had a call to say that due to the very dodgy political situation in Nepal the trip has been postponed, and we'll now be leaving on the 22d March. I am very disappointed to say the least, but pleased that it hasn't been put off too long.

Looking on the bright side, I get to go the Bournmouth and Notts Forest games, and it also gives more people more time to sponsor me :whistle:

http://www.justgiving.com/davidlloydeverest

Phew!! I was worried about having to take the season ticket Dave.

Now...you don't have any hotel bookings in Manchester for 29th April that you'd care to give away? We're off to see us cement our play off/auto spot on that day at Rochdale.

God loves a trier. :rolleyes:

Does this mean you'll be wanting the happy pills back?

No can do I'm sorry. :disapointed2se:

(you can't just give things away willy nilly and then demand them back young man!)

They're good 5h1t btw, high as a kite they've made me, hope I'm not getting addicted.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...hey Mr. Spaceman, won't you please take me along, I won't do anything wrong, hey Mr Spaceman

won't you please take me along for a ride. ('Mr.Spaceman'-The Bryds)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Guest DrFaustus

Is an anagram of;

'Evil garroted so.'

Sums up the sags perfectly..... :whistle:

Whereas Thornbury Red is an anagram of Dry Hurt Boner. Always knew you reds didn't know how to treat the ladies. :rolleyes:

Archived