IGNORED

Please Spare A Thought..

Sir Colby-Tit

and has practical purposes too....... when the creosote hardens you just shove a stick up the cat's bottom and use it as a yard brush :)

Brilliant, now Bristol City Council can save money on new brushes while dealing with the stray cat problem at the same time !!

Really helps put things into perspective.

Have weak immunity to gingervitis myself but the Doc says the best thing to keep it at bay is to keep clean shaven.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Who made up all the rules?... ('I'm sorry' - Gem)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

me and a mate take a young lad called orangè to football, he is afflicted with this terrible condition and it really helps his rehabilitation to get out and about (except on sunny days, his pale skin doesnt half scorch easily), he is psychologically scarred from abuse he receives, names like 'fanta boy' and 'tangerine' don't help. Stop this abuse immediately :englandsmile4wf:

Kick gingerism out of football

me and a mate take a young lad called orangè to football, he is afflicted with this terrible condition and it really helps his rehabilitation to get out and about (except on sunny days, his pale skin doesnt half scorch easily), he is psychologically scarred from abuse he receives, names like 'fanta boy' and 'tangerine' don't help. Stop this abuse immediately :englandsmile4wf:

I agree, what's wrong with "carrott top" & "duracell"?

Serious question:

How on earth has genetical evolution allowed for this condition to still be in existance?

Very strange.

If I was of a more right winged inclined thinker I would controversially suggest some kind of final solution.

Do carrot tops' have feelings too does anyone know?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm a man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my days....

('Man of constant sorrow' - Sir Bobalotte)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

he is psychologically scarred from abuse he receives,

Sorry mate, I see you have already answered the final question of my previous post.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

What made the red men red? what made the red men red?..... (Peter Pan)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Archived