IGNORED

Remaining League Fixtures

Show Me The Money!

but having just looked at our remaining fixtures and I don't see why we couldn't win all of them, apart from maybe the last game of the season at Southend, but even then I feel we have a good chance of turning them over.

What do you think?

Am I completely bonkers?

You are slightly bonkers! But we could possibly make the playoffs!

Never over till its over!

I did have a pint at lunchtime and been eating sour fizzy sweets this afternoon.

But seriously I do think we can

I know what you mean but I can assure you that we won't, simply because we're as inconsistent as most of the opposition.

If Ashton Gate suddenly became a fortress we could pick up a fair few points at home. As for the away games, MacDons and Rotterdam are winnable to start with. Then we have Hartlepool and Walsall, both on bad form, then Tranny.

So...if we play every game with something like the Swanseas (home!!) performance, we could pick up a plenty of points.

but having just looked at our remaining fixtures and I don't see why we couldn't win all of them, apart from maybe the last game of the season at Southend, but even then I feel we have a good chance of turning them over.

What do you think?

Am I completely bonkers?

in theory mate, i suppose any team can win all there matches really, although very unlikely. so i wouldnt say you were bonkers. its nice to have a bit of optimisum for once :clap:

What do you think?

Am I completely bonkers?

I said this a couple of weeks ago just before the brentford game, apart from southend away, I doubt see why we can't go unbeaten

Guest Cary Grant supported City

What do you think?

Bristol City v Bournemouth, HOME WIN.

Bristol City v Nottm Forest, SCORE DRAW.

Milton Keynes Dons v Bristol City, AWAY WIN.

Bristol City v Gillingham, HOME WIN.

Rotherham v Bristol City, AWAY WIN.

Bristol City v Yeovil, HOME WIN.

Walsall v Bristol City, AWAY WIN.

Hartlepool v Bristol City, NO SCORE DRAW.

Bristol City v Oldham, HOME WIN.

Tranmere v Bristol City, HOME WIN.

Bristol City v Swindon, HOME WIN.

Southend v Bristol City, AWAY WIN.

29 points methinks!!.

Should see us on at least 68 points, so could lose a couple of those I've chosen and still finish respectably, safe and looking forward to next season!!.

;););)

What do you think?

Am I completely bonkers?

we only need seven wins and the way the team is battling lately it is well within reach :dance:

our league position says we can more easily lose the remaining fixtures. We have a lot of "6 pointers" coming up and the results of these will determine if we rise from the flames or sink like a stone to a derby match next year.

We should be worrying about our current position and trying to get to 52 points, rather than concentrating on a fantasy promotion push. Look what happened after Johnson said "Yeovil can join us on our march up the league". It's this sort of thinking which can spread the attitude that we're "too good" or "too big a club" to go down. We need to be realistic about our position - we are much more likely to go down than up.

Archived