IGNORED

Is He A Drunk?

deadratinmycider

Back it up then with some proof.

yep i agree.

i know stewart has a pint or two but i would not give him the number

for alcoholics anonymous just yet :laugh:

DOWNING a half pint of cider, now that is some mean feat, boy i wish i could do that! :doh:

Its a wednesday night, he's got 2 and a half days before he has to play, I'm sure a few half pints will be out of his system by then!

god, some of you need to assess your values!

correction he's got 2 and a half days before he has to sit on the bench :laugh:

DOWNING a half pint of cider, now that is some mean feat, boy i wish i could do that! :doh:

Its a wednesday night, he's got 2 and a half days before he has to play, I'm sure a few half pints will be out of his system by then!

god, some of you need to assess your values!

What I was thinking.

Is it actually possible to not neck a half pint? What else do you do with it? Sip it twice?

Seems like Marcus goes out and likes a beer. A friend of mine has himself seen him. But so what? He is one of the fittest players at the club and if we actually played him with this improved midfield he will get us goals. I'm fed up of this Marcus bashing, he is an extremely good player and can do a job for us.

Marcus Stewart, who has been offside more times than not and -when one-on-one at Brentford in September- was picked clean for the ball by the defender he skinned? That was months ago but it's worth repeating.

i wouldnt have the balls to order half a pint. Thats for sissy's and professional sportsmen!

I would have to pretend that the half was for a girl and get them to put lime and that in it and then take a pint for myself so in fact you'd end up with a pint and a half...

Maybe that's what Stewart was up to!

Tactical drinking an' all that.

Marcus Stewart, who has been offside more times than not and -when one-on-one at Brentford in September- was picked clean for the ball by the defender he skinned? That was months ago but it's worth repeating.

And why was it worth repeating?

And just for the record, we average 3.88 offsides per game this season, which I would hardly call excessive, and i'm sure marcus wasn't the culprit in every instance.

And just to further put this myth to bed, in the 7 games he hasn't even played a single minute, we have averaged 4.88 offsides per game. Perhaps you should look elsewhere for your offside villain.

I saw him on a saturday a couple of months ago outside cooper arms and he was failling over, he looked to my car saw a bird in the back and started shouting, so i pulled over and he stank of booze and started chatting up the bird in the back of my car and invited us 4 a drink but i couldnt cause i had 2 b somewhere but he was absolutely mashed at 6:30 PM ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON AFTER A GAME

Just out of interest, can anyone tell me whether they have actually witnessed Marcus Stewart out on the lash all days of the week?

I've heard loads of stories from other people about stuff

they had heard on the grapevine but no actual eye witnesses.

I have been really dissapointed with MS this season, he hasn't even looked like a professional footballer to me when he has played, let

alone a striker who has graced the summit of the English game.

So why is this? I tend to blame his social life, being back in Bristol with his mates after all these stories I keep hearing. Is this the case? or is it just being blown out of all proportion? Come on people, let me hear you!

Take no notice mate its a load of rollocks.............. :@

I saw him on a saturday a couple of months ago outside cooper arms and he was failling over, he looked to my car saw a bird in the back and started shouting, so i pulled over and he stank of booze and started chatting up the bird in the back of my car and invited us 4 a drink but i couldnt cause i had 2 b somewhere but he was absolutely mashed at 6:30 PM ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON AFTER A GAME

Of course that happened.

Had to be somewhere? Did the place you were meant to be in rhyme with Garrow Burney?

However, until I see him throwing up outside of the local kebab shop with a bottle of champagne in one hand and a wrap of cocaine in the other, I'll remain suspicious.

And seeing him throwing up outside of the local kebab shop with a bottle of champagne in one hand and a wrap of cocaine in the other will allay your suspicions? I like the way your mind works.

For the record I can state that Marcus has not been seen in any of the drinking establishments of SE23...

i wouldnt have the balls to order half a pint. Thats for sissy's and professional sportsmen!

Not sissy, nor professional sportsman despite the previous claim of mine in this thread(that was an evil lie), but I've got to hold my hands up and say I order a half cider every other Saturday in the R+W bar at H/T. Comes with a whole ofcourse! The half to neck prompto, the whole to nurture and befriend, even find myself getting emotionally attached sometimes. It's really quite sweet.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...these are a few of my favorate things...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

the question isn't so much is he a drunk, more, for how long was he a drunk?

Whilst at Ipswich? Doubtful.

So it was Sunderland that turned him to the bottle. If you've ever been there you'll understand why.

Fair one. I've only been to Sunderland once (when Soren Andersen scored the equaliser) & admittedly got blind drunk. Ended up sitting in the Sunderland end with my City shirt on & then nearly got filled in after the game for walking past the "wrong" pub.

A very nice mackem lady rescued me & took me to a friendly Sunderland fans pub & they bought me drinks all night.

the question isn't so much is he a drunk, more, for how long was he a drunk?

Whilst at Ipswich? Doubtful.

So it was Sunderland that turned him to the bottle. If you've ever been there you'll understand why.

Peter Reid, Niall Quinn.....I think I heard they've had something of a 'Bristol City' culture up there somewhere?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...beer is good for you, beer is good for you, yes it's true - beer is good for you....

('Beer is good for you' - David Allen Coe)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Fair one. I've only been to Sunderland once (when Soren Andersen scored the equaliser) & admittedly got blind drunk.

Did you think you were Stewart for the day?

A very nice mackem lady rescued me & took me to a friendly Sunderland fans pub & they bought me drinks all night.

Did your check your prostate the next morning? I'm worried for you.

The working classes don't buy you drinks unless they want something in return (North East = Working Class).

Did your check your prostate the next morning? I'm worried for you.

The working classes don't buy you drinks unless they want something in return (North East = Working Class).

Funny you should say that. They made me drink a local drink in a shot glass called a "Roofy" :dunno:

Can't remember much, but woke up in the Travelodge the next morning with my pants on back to front.

Depends on the contents of the half-pint glass. I downed half a pint of gin once for a bet & woke up in a fishpond in Redland.

Funny you should say that. They made me drink a local drink in a shot glass called a "Roofy" :dunno:

Can't remember much, but woke up in the Travelodge the next morning with my pants on back to front.

Very worrying.

What would the other half say eh!

Waking up in public places is very dodgy, especially in Travelodges (gay icon that travelodge). A mate once woke up at the bottom of a canal in the Dam! I kid you not he passed out mid-sentance and fell in a canal and sank to the bottom.

Belive what you have been told, but i belive what i SEE, i have camera phone footage of marcus DOWNING half pints of cider and not caring as he is in the company of gas pals. the bloke is in the essex early weds evenings so pop down one night and I'm sure you'll see him yourselfs soon.

I actually know him mate, and you are talking c**p, you are trying to make out he is a serious alchoholic,

you sit there behind your pc, spouting your rubbish, knowing full well that he cant defend himself.

One last question mate, how sad are you, sat there with a camera phone filming Marcus Stewart drinking, as you say halfs??????

Archived