IGNORED

Bummer

Port Said Red

You as well? Last season my work commitments made miss the 4-0 Tranmere game (apparently our best performance of the season) and I sulked for a fortnight! :blush:

No offence HBR but I hope that we have another great performance like the tranmere game, if thats the case, i'll be hoping you miss a few more games :whistle:

Rather bizarrely I am going to Madrid this weekend and being paid for doing so.

I would normally be upset at missing a game but to be honest think I have seen enough games v Bournemouth for one lifetime!!!

And we always win when I don't go 2-0 Brooker + McCammon is the safe bet

Well RD it was two clear goals and they both scored so not a bad prediction at all.

No offence HBR but I hope that we have another great performance like the tranmere game, if thats the case, i'll be hoping you miss a few more games :whistle:

There you have your wish. I will be back for the Forest game though, but don't worry I have seen us win this season so I am not a complete "bok" :shutup:

So you were invited as well hornbeamred?

I phoned my gaffer on Saturday and woke him up on the train back.... I think he wanted sympathy for his hangover :rolleyes:

I hope you kept shouting, "I can't hear you, are you on the train?" very loudly at him. I couldn't be like it myself, I had an extra night in the big city to recover first!! :laugh:

Well RD it was two clear goals and they both scored so not a bad prediction at all.

There you have your wish. I will be back for the Forest game though, but don't worry I have seen us win this season so I am not a complete "bok" :shutup:

Are you sure about that HBR - I hope that yout NOT going to be a bad omen :whistle:

Are you sure about that HBR - I hope that yout NOT going to be a bad omen :whistle:

Well I have missed 3 home games, Barnet (LC) Barnsley and Bournemouth (just noticed they are all B's?) so I have seen my share of success and failure. I have been to two away games Forest and ColU so I will be giving away trips a miss for the rest of the season! :(

Well I have missed 3 home games, Barnet (LC) Barnsley and Bournemouth (just noticed they are all B's?) so I have seen my share of success and failure. I have been to two away games Forest and ColU so I will be giving away trips a miss for the rest of the season! :(

Well I've only missed 5 away games this season and I've still not seen us win away so far this season, so I might stay away from away games too

Archived