IGNORED

Amarillo

Will Rollason

Oceana is quality place, but Legends is better!!

I never said get rid of music altogether Dudess! Just get rid of that god damn song! :w00t:

The two places represent everything that is wrong with Bristol.

Well not everything but it's bloody chav central there.

Think they should play 'Abra-Abra-Cadabra' next time Bas scores :laugh:

Oceana is quality place, but Legends is better!!

I never said get rid of music altogether Dudess! Just get rid of that god damn song! :w00t:

No i never implied you did!! I'm with you all the way on it, unless Nailsea's going to dance to it during half time. That would be quality half time entertainment :w00t:

In fairness, I don't think the celebration song really effects how the team plays or the number of goals we score. Surly this is purly a fan's taste issue? :dunno: Maybe it would be wise to change the song on a weekly basis? Even if it is a song the fans choose in the first place, its bound to get annoying after some time!xx

You guys couldn't afford my appearance fees :) As for Oceana I totally agree can't think of a worst club in town. Dinks always comes across as quite posh so I thought i'd place her in the worst club in town and then make it even more outrageous and put me there dancing to amarillo in front of her haha that would be quite a sight. What you reckon dinks how about Oceana next week to make it a reality? ;) OK OK i'll dream on :P hehe. Final offer and i'll waive the fees :) haha

You guys couldn't afford my appearance fees :) As for Oceana I totally agree can't think of a worst club in town. Dinks always comes across as quite posh so I thought i'd place her in the worst club in town and then make it even more outrageous and put me there dancing to amarillo in front of her haha that would be quite a sight. What you reckon dinks how about Oceana next week to make it a reality? ;) OK OK i'll dream on :P hehe. Final offer and i'll waive the fees :) haha

Bless!

Are you ever going to learn :doh:

The song was middle of the road tripe the first time round...... then they re-released it again with some daft comedian and it is still tripe................. I'm getting fed up with cheese folks ....... it really is not funny anymore....... hey Abba were never really cool either.......... my memory severs me well I remember a hip 70 year old liking Abba.......... so kids...... just say NO!

Fine if you want to like it.... okay, but don't expect much respect from me......... carry on :)

Archived