IGNORED

Fao Dolman G Block

LSN

It's all very well and good singing songs like you always do. But slow them down a bit! Us at the bottom try to join in, but as soon as we start, you lot have finished!

Slowly does it. Plenty more noise this saturday lads - keep it up but slow it down ;)

It's all very well and good singing songs like you always do. But slow them down a bit! Us at the bottom try to join in, but as soon as we start, you lot have finished!

Slowly does it. Plenty more noise this saturday lads - keep it up but slow it down ;)

Let's also sing from the same hymn sheet as well - less of the subbers' British Government Royalist 'God' Queen anthem and more of a song for real discerning BCFC patriots 'keep the Red Flag flying high' for instance. :shifty:

Zider Redz until we die

We'll keep the Red Flag flying high :me?:

Let's also sing from the same hymn sheet as well - less of the subbers' British Government Royalist 'God' Queen anthem and more of a song for real discerning BCFC patriots 'keep the Red Flag flying high' for instance. :shifty:

Zider Redz until we die

We'll keep the Red Flag flying high :me?:

we only seem to sing that song when we are losing, so hopfully not. Havn't heard drink up thy zider for a while though!

we only seem to sing that song when we are losing, so hopfully not. Havn't heard drink up thy zider for a while though!

Lies, lies, and more lies....you only sing the imposter 'God' Queen anthem when you know I'm in the vicinity i.e. in your section :w00t: why do you feel the need to torment a staunch Bristolian & English Republican in such a distasteful manner? :whistle:

God Save Us from the Royalist Tyranny :w00t:

Up the City :englandsmile4wf:

Lies, lies, and more lies....you only sing the imposter 'God' Queen anthem when you know I'm in the vicinity i.e. in your section :w00t: why do you feel the need to torment a staunch Bristolian & English Republican in such a distasteful manner? :whistle:

God Save Us from the Royalist Tyranny :w00t:

Up the City :englandsmile4wf:

:doh:

i don't sit with the subbers and i am not a subber. I just enjoy their superior forum :D

fairplay to you boys down the front you do look like you have a good laugh. what's that tune with swinging your caps in the air abuot? Was singing that tune all fecking weekend! haha

the lads were chanting the intro to the johnny cash classic 'a ring of fire'

seemed like a good idea at the time :laugh:

the lads were chanting the intro to the johnny cash classic 'a ring of fire'

seemed like a good idea at the time :laugh:

too right CH, Georgie was on top form for his 21st!

Keep singing up at the back lads, it will only help the lads perform better on the pitch

Archived