IGNORED

The Last Album You Bought

mozo

I'm not asking what your favourite album is, just what the most recent purchase was, what format (CD/Vinyl etc) and what you thought.

I bought We Are Scientists' 'With Love and Squalor' and to be quite honest I ain't made my mind up yet. It's a bit like the Killers - big guitar riffs, shouty vocals, eighties edge to it. Not going to be a favourite of mine though.

artic monkeys.

Most overated cd i have ever come across.

greenday "bullet in a bible"

excellent live show.

I bought the Arctic Monkeys two or three purchases ago and really liked it but having given it a thorough play I'm bored of the songs now.

Weapons of mass creation 1, compilation by hospital records on cd for my decks. Has got 3 well good tunes, the rest are pretty crap, but 3 mixable songs from any cd is a good buy.

I've only heard these monkeys briefly and it's not my scene but I like them and their originality. And the sheffield accent is funny as.

Weapons of mass creation 1, compilation by hospital records on cd for my decks. Has got 3 well good tunes, the rest are pretty crap, but 3 mixable songs from any cd is a good buy.

I've only heard these monkeys briefly and it's not my scene but I like them and their originality. And the sheffield accent is funny as.

top tunes on hospital records, London Elektricity- hanging rock and High contrast - Days go by, both absolute bangers :englandsmile4wf:

top tunes on hospital records, London Elektricity- hanging rock and High contrast - Days go by, both absolute bangers :englandsmile4wf:

Yeh mate, right crackers.

Do you like Calibre?

I met Marcus Intalex last fri and told him that he was a person who i don't agree with :)

Yeh mate, right crackers.

Do you like Calibre?

I met Marcus Intalex last fri and told him that he was a person who i don't agree with :)

yeh i do Second sun is a quality tune, i really like sub focus and pendulum as well, Roni size- bite the bullet is a tune but unfortunately hes a gashead

Umm the last album i bought.

Radiohead - Amnesiac

Judas Priest - British steel

Pitchshifter - Deviant

Kyuss - Blues for the Red Sun

Soundgarden - Down on the upside

Soundgarden - Bad Motor Finger.

BOught them all together so they are ll the last album i bought :)

Jack Johnson - In between Dreams :ph34r:

Gorillaz - Demon Days :D

The Magic Numbers - The Magic Numbers

The Arctic Monkeys - Whatever they say I am, that's what I'm not

Umm the last album i bought.

Radiohead - Amnesiac

Judas Priest - British steel

Pitchshifter - Deviant

Kyuss - Blues for the Red Sun

Soundgarden - Down on the upside

Soundgarden - Bad Motor Finger.

BOught them all together so they are ll the last album i bought :)

A mention for the mighty Kyuss :englandsmile4wf:

Last album - Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited

artic monkeys, and its really good. its different from all that poo american punk rock like green day. its areal british music.

its different from" poo american rock", because the tracks are only 2 mins long, lyrics weak, vocals shouty and after listening to the whole album, you feel like you have wasted 11quid

last time i got any cd's i got 5 at the same time so i'll pick my fave which was divine madness which is really just a greatest hits with a fancy title. being a young un i'd only heard a little bit of them but what i had heard i liked, and now their one of favourite bands.

Panic! At The Disco- A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Awesome album, they are all 18/19 years old, so talented!

In fact, it was so good I'm going to see them in April.

Panic! At the Disco are my favourite band at the moment, saw them at the bierkeller the other week and they were classic, going to see them again in April as well.

Last album i bought was Ordinary Boys

last bought these 4:

Juelz Santana - What The Games Been Missing! (Harlem's finest)

Young Jeezy - Let's Get It (One or maybe two good tunes)

Various Artists - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' OST (Few good tunes/Too RnB/Overated)

Babyshambles - Down In Albion (Drugged up Genius)

Archived