IGNORED

Fao The Moderators

Meh

Just out of interest, how many threads have you deleted this week?

Perhaps we can have some stats.

I know of 3 threads that I had commented in which have now gone; one of which was definitely in need of moderation at the time of posting, but, nothing in the others that I could see at the time of posting to warrant removal.

Perhaps they went off track some time later; just intrigued.

I think this week, probably 3 topics have been removed where they are deemed unacceptable - one of which was request to be removed, and maybe 7-8 other replies that are either mistakes or duplicates.

If you compare that to days gone by in the past, well it parrys into signficance.

It seems sadly that some individuals are out to try and cause trouble lately, and thats harsh on the new moderators who've come in and been a great asset in the last month. Things are alot more leniant and for my money better. Without the help of the ST guys and Madger/Shuzts we'd be proper up the creek.

Some weeks are worse than others, this week was probably a bad one :)

I think this week, probably 3 topics have been removed where they are deemed unacceptable - one of which was request to be removed, and maybe 7-8 other replies that are either mistakes or duplicates.

If you compare that to days gone by in the past, well it parrys into signficance.

It seems sadly that some individuals are out to try and cause trouble lately, and thats harsh on the new moderators who've come in and been a great asset in the last month. Things are alot more leniant and for my money better. Without the help of the ST guys and Madger/Shuzts we'd be proper up the creek.

Some weeks are worse than others, this week was probably a bad one :)

:clap::clap::clap: fair play to that; better to have some say (even modied) than no say at all :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::city::city::city:

I had a post removed today as well, so blooming what!!!

Don't know if that is aimed at me, but if it was, just intrigued to know how many had been removed as it seems every thread I post on disappears; except this one; thus far :w00t:

Didn't know if it was a purge on certain content, certain posters stirring it up or taking it too far or what.

Just a question for the moderators (or Clik admin of course)

To you it may not be offensive but to others it may.

But I don't undersatnd, you said you were spending more time doing it on-line because you couldn't afford the to ring up anymore.

I only suggested you introduce a little role-play into the bedroom to help spice things up. What's so bad about that?

I don't know, you try and help someone out and what do you get in return?

But I don't undersatnd, you said you were spending more time doing it on-line because you couldn't afford the to ring up anymore.

I only suggested you introduce a little role-play into the bedroom to help spice things up. What's so bad about that?

I don't know, you try and help someone out and what do you get in return?

:w00t:

bloody hell what thread did i miss

dagest you saucey minx :laugh:

:w00t:

bloody hell what thread did i miss

dagest you saucey minx :laugh:

Here it is:

I often do it online as that saves the hassle of having to ring up etc. Do you know if a charge will be imposed on this?

It's from the Scott Davidson thread. What can you do?

Guest DrFaustus

I had a post removed today as well, so blooming what!!!

Yours are probably deleted for the same reason as mine. They make no sense and are full of crap!

Archived