IGNORED

Lita

cidercity1987

Guest ashtonunited

He's been taken off on a stretcher in the Reading game.

Sounds quite serious. No matter what we think of him for going to Reading, we should all feel sorry for him. So, I hope it isn't too serious, and he'll be back playing soon.

Yep, so spurs can buy him for 5mil and we get a mil :whistle:

Radio said suspected broken leg. Not out problem now is he.

As mentioned above, we could have a serious cash windfall if he gets bought for mils. I hope he recovers well and succeeds at the highest possible level. Good luck to him!

LocoPal

i think its sick that you can be happy that someone has a suspected broken leg. think about how you would feel if you had a suspected broken leg and people were praying it was broken. disgusting!

Mate what comes round goes round. I bet fortune and co feel loneley tonight. :laugh:

I bet a certain city player. Who is Scotish had a little chuckle tonight :laugh:

I for one am not pleased Lita getting a possible broken leg but off the field i could not give a dam about the bloke.

I think people object to the sort of arrogant person he is, he certainly was when I met him, and the fact that he was after more money when five minutes earlier he was claiming that he loved this club and wanted to stay.

And the way he speaks about women is degrading and disgusting.

Archived