IGNORED

I See Good Old/young Rosenior

England

played a part in letting in 4 goals - don't you just luv it when a plan comes together?

well suppose if they conceded 4 goals it is all his fault!........looking at match reports he was the only defender playing who actually had a good game, still either way it was against Arsenal! and he is a premiership player who given a couple of years will be in the england squad.

played a part in letting in 4 goals - don't you just luv it when a plan comes together?

Yep, bet the guy is really hacked off he left. Playing against the likes of Henry, Rooney every week instead of slumming it in lower divisions. Sure he would come back tomorrow if he had the chance! :blink:

Your Mother's brother played a part in your conception, is Liam Rosenior moaning?

You do deserve that sort of comment' England' 'cos you don't half talk a load of rubbish. I also find your bigoted views rather difficult to stomach. I'm not alone in that judging from recent posts.

So because his team lose it's all his fault? Get a grip. Arsenal played like the oldArsenal yesterday and Henry was on fire. They were wel up for that game and the result would of been the same if they would of played 90%of teams in teh prem yesterday

What exactly was the point of the original post? Fulham lost to Arsenal. So what? The inequality of Premiership teams means that is hardly a great shock.

Oh, and Chesterfield got beat by Yeovil. That'll teach Wayne Allison for leaving us!!!

Archived