IGNORED

Width?

hilltop red

where has our width been this season. Cottrial and murry had very dissappointing games today, and i feel that it is because they are not staying out wide, where we neeed them. And This has been the case for the last few games. With skuse and russel in the middle i do not see the need for them to keep drifting across the middle, when their pace (compared to others they are pacey, well sort of) would be better off on the wing.

There drifting also leaves woodman and orr exposed, but both of these youngsters are improving greatly. And the defence was my MoM today

Cottrial needs a break, he has played well, but now needs a rest. Murrey i feel will need replacing this season, he is not the player he once was, and ducking out of 50/50s are not helping the team :@

I personally thought Cotterill had a pretty good game, Murray is not having a good spell at the moment at all, apart from one or two chances with some free space down the left. Cotterill did most of his play on the right flank, sometimes the only man on the right side of the field.

Guest alex1089

Cotterill works very very hard and gets up and down the line, how can you say Orr is left on his own to defend? Cotterill shows maturity beyond his years in his defending, massive prospect although attacking wise he wasent at his best today.

With Murray, he disappoints and needs to start getting stuck in and taking on players with a bit of pace, he can do it and he is just going through a lean spell at the moment.

Cotterill works very very hard and gets up and down the line, how can you say Orr is left on his own to defend? Cotterill shows maturity beyond his years in his defending, massive prospect although attacking wise he wasent at his best today.

With Murray, he disappoints and needs to start getting stuck in and taking on players with a bit of pace, he can do it and he is just going through a lean spell at the moment.

i said cottrial was a very good prospect and has had a good season and needed a rest, murrys lean spell, is the begiining of the end

i said cottrial was a very good prospect and has had a good season and needed a rest, murrys lean spell, is the begiining of the end

i agree with what you say about cotterill, but i don't think murray has had an all bad season, just going through a bad patch but we have seen glimses of his best this season IMO.

Archived