IGNORED

City In Europe

BS10 RED

i remember both the spanish and germans at the gate. Borusia had a brazilian lad who looked amazing and Real were simply brilliant.

best part of the stuffing by Real being sitting in the ateyo chanting "your not singing any more" at an empty east end after leapy scored! plus miller did a croyff (sp) turn to set up our second. best thing he ever did for us, and it was his debut!

No, the best thing about that game is that the best goal of the game was scored by a city player! That game Peacock scored one of the best goals I've ever seen at Ashton Gate. If I remember it rightly it was a 30 yard screamer.

Also Real Mallorca were class, and it was brilliant watching them. Eto'o stood out as well, and you could tell he was destined for better things.

One other thing I'd like to add is that half way thorugh the Arsenal game just now I suddenly realised I will most probably never experience the atmosphere of a top European game (unless I cheat and go to a Arsenal or Chelsea game or something). If we ever did somehow get into Europe, and we did somehow play a big side like Real Madrid, I can't imagine many of their fans bothering to come all the way over here to watch their team against the mighty Bristol City.

Also Real Mallorca were class, and it was brilliant watching them. Eto'o stood out as well, and you could tell he was destined for better things.

didn't he move to Barca only a few days later? maybe his game against us was his last for them, i'm not sure.

Archived