IGNORED

Police Action

hilltop red

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/4789958.stm

if enough of us complain to avon and somerset police, do you think we could get, whoever is in charge with playing amorillo with an asbo :w00t: , and the stopping of the worst music ever to be played at ashton gate

Or we could e mail this fans consultative thingy via http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FansC...~661588,00.html

and maybe they can tell Colin Sexstone on our behalf where they can stick amarilllo.

I fully support this. We have had tracks by The Who in recent weeks, are we now going to get assaulted by Ronan Keating songs?

Bring back Liquidator! Or try Teenage Kicks!! Or for all City fans 'Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have'. I once worked out that if I had put all the money spent on City into my mortgage I would nearkly own this house now!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/4789958.stm

if enough of us complain to avon and somerset police, do you think we could get, whoever is in charge with playing amorillo with an asbo :w00t: , and the stopping of the worst music ever to be played at ashton gate

Maybe the Avon & Somerset Police are not nationally recognised as being the most stupid and corrupt Police as that dubious distinction lies with the corrupt West Mercia and West Midlands royalist Gestapo Police and their associated corrupt Crown Prosecution Service bed fellows. However, believe me, a great many people in this country are becoming totally sick of the corrupt Royalist Gestapo Police and their toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service puppet masters. The criminal justice system in this country is now widely regarded as the most class based and corrupt in Western Europe. Not surprising really when you consider that Police Chiefs, Crown Prosecution Service lawyers and judges are ex public school boys that were often bed fellows in various public school dormatories. :shifty:

look. the song hasn't done us any harm.

in fact we have had some good results.

why change it now?

next season lets get a song that we can all agree upon,

but there again we can't please everbody.

Next season let's not pick some random irritating song sung by a fat northerner for absolutely no reason hey. This decision sums the Club up quite frankly. BAFFLING! (Can't resist it sorry...WTF!?!)

BTW, anything thats legal thats going to pee old Red Goblin's friends' off I'll sign up to instantly. Knowing them though they'll find some reason to nick or simply batter you, actually they probably won't find a reason but just make arrogant bully boy ****'s of themselves as usual ''we've got authorety and you ain't'' will probably suffice I should think.

(Wonder what proportion of OB were actually bully victims at school now looking to turn the tables? Same question for power maniac refs? - bugger high I suspect)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

.....**** the police.... ('**** The Police' - Ice Cube)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry, was a bit tired, didn't really follow WTF the thread was about - thought it was something to do with demanding we all get them to send us tapes of the footage of us at AG with amarillo somehow linked in.

:doh::laugh::laugh::rofl2br:

No, ASBO for SexyColin I say, hold him responsible, he's very much my current scapegoat, £300 or whatever, most definately, couldn't agree more, in fact make it 6 - (up front).

Tell him to sort one or two other things out while he's at it as well.

Archived