IGNORED

The Royal Family

mozo

I'm thoroughly sick of the Royals and all the other royalist freeloaders. I understand that the German descended imposter 'God' Queen is currently touring Australia at taxpayer's (our) expense. A few hundred other snob/toff royalist parasites have also joined her entourage at our expense. :whistle:

Other royalist freeloaders include the Avon and Somerset royalist Gestapo Police that seem to be attending BCFC home games for nothing in ever increasing numbers. :w00t::whistle:

I really hope this is all a big act :ph34r:

This isn't 'friends re-bloody-united'!

I was trying to perform a public service by getting those posh racist London in-breds to do summat useful. Tap-dancing for example...

It is what we say it is when we say it is, now back to the neutral corner.

I really hope this is all a big act :ph34r:

Merely a leg pulling diversion young Ron, the real action is in the City forum.

Oh well, 'Cotham Grammar School' no longer exists. :( It's now known as 'Cotham School', we could now be worrying about being a dying breed and an endangered species :shutup::w00t:

Dying breed :me?: I have a twin carb wheel chair and refuse to lie down.

Mind you the grandkids use it more than me, and I have them insured . :laugh:

I like the idea of this thread, clearly we may have got a little sidetracked, but the tap dancing queen does it for me! How about charles entering a year gurning compotition, with thoose ears and constance comical facial expressions, i think he could be onto a winner! :blink: xxx

The Queen used to take Charles on every Royal voyage using the QE2.

She figured if ever they broke down they could hang Chucky off the back and use his ears as an outboard motor. :rolleyes:

I'm happily living in a caravan in the middle of a field (which is surrounded by giraffes incidentally). Only thing is, I don't where the field is, nor do I know the way back to civilisation.

Dagest PM'd me this picture he took of you with a zoom lens whilst disguised as a giraffe

IPB Image

Nice caravan.

Dagest PM'd me this picture he took of you with a zoom lens whilst disguised as a giraffe

IPB Image

Nice caravan.

I'm rumbled! Has any non-celebrity ever had such an enthusiastic stalker? I thought giraffes had more than two legs and rarely had a penchant for photography!

I'll be honest...it's me. :blush:

Other royalist freeloaders include the Avon and Somerset royalist Gestapo Police that seem to be attending BCFC home games for nothing in ever increasing numbers. :w00t::whistle:

I doubt if they are attending for nothing - yet another error by the one track mind historian :dunno:

I doubt if they are attending for nothing - yet another error by the one track mind historian :dunno:

England, so you're writing that each of the Avon & Somerset Police in attendance against Nottingham Forest paid £22 - like I did - to get in? :rolleyes:

England, Sir, please click on the link below and do your duty as a true English patriot. :w00t::w00t::w00t: .......

http://www.urban75.com/Punch/charles.html

Click on this link next :englandsmile4wf: and do your duty.....

http://www.urban75.com/Punch/blair.html

If you could climb out of your historical cesspit, you might realise I was suggesting they were probably paid to be there :me?:

OK England, the Police are/were paid for by us. Current Police salary rates start at around 22K per annum for a rookie PC; on top of this basic salary they were paid by the club for their services within the ground; and they got into the ground for nought to see what was a great game of football against Forest. :rolleyes: Are you happy now or is your blood pressure still through the roof? :w00t:

OK England, the Police are/were paid for by us. Current Police salary rates start at around 22K per annum for a rookie PC; on top of this basic salary they were paid by the club for their services within the ground; and they got into the ground for nought to see what was a great game of football against Forest. :rolleyes: Are you happy now or is your blood pressure still through the roof? :w00t:

Wrong again - they get nothing from the club on top of their salaries - dear oh dear, I know the old brain cells cease to be replaced from the age of nineteen so you must be noggin on a bit - perhaps you are one of the original cromwells army, well Elvis Costellos anyway :laugh:

Oliver's army is here to stay

Oliver's army are on their way

And I would rather be anywhere else

But here today

suits you :englandsmile4wf:

Wrong again - they get nothing from the club on top of their salaries - dear oh dear, I know the old brain cells cease to be replaced from the age of nineteen so you must be noggin on a bit - perhaps you are one of the original cromwells army, well Elvis Costellos anyway :laugh:

Oliver's army is here to stay

Oliver's army are on their way

And I would rather be anywhere else

But here today

suits you :englandsmile4wf:

Not being a member of the Royalist Gestapo Police I admit I wouldn't really know if they're paid overtime for being inside Ashton Gate. Red Top, in one of his posts, did write that the Police charge the club for their services inside the ground - so if that money goes directly into Police pockets as overtime payment or into royalist mafia government coffers I wouldn't know. :whistle:

Archived