IGNORED

Quizmania

BB.

Paper shredder

Will 'shredder' be getting Ecko another imaginary prize?

IT HAS!!!! ECKO, YOU ARE ON A ROLE SIR!!! YOU HAVE JUST THE TOP PRIZE OF AN IMAGINARY £1000!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

You know what to do by now....

paper bin

Thats a rubbish guess!! :w00t:

:D 26 please sir

*JACKPOT* key number 26....

Will Ecko make an extraordinary amount of imaginary dough on the paper round?

*BB enters the key*

Wiggle wiggle

It's not the one...

PAPER ________

Shredder

Chain

Mache

£700

£600

Weight

Round

Cut

One guess per call, but as always, you can call as many times as you like, as long as there is a fellow Quizmaniac or a B'qm'B producer on the phone between each of your guesses. If the phone lines are particularly quiet and the B'qm'B producers are slacking off, then you can call twice or more in a row.....

The remaining *JACKPOT* keys are 1, 5, 10, 20, 22-24, 28-32, 34, 35, 39, 40 and 43-48!

TWO WORDS TO GO QUIZMANIACS!!!

:chant6ez::chant6ez:

This ones a tough one. :@ I feel the past five days in bed is letting me down! :( Think, gems think! (oh no, now Ive resorted to talking to myself!) time for more pills me thinks! :ph34r:xxxx

Too much livin' it up on the imaginary holiday of a life time ay Dinks!

paper napkin :dance:

Wipe your brow and carry on, it's not there...

Hat

Will ziderman be putting his party hat on in celebration of yet another imaginary prize to help with his imaginary orchard???

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!! YOU'VE WON AN IMAGINARY £700!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What key number would you like me to wiggle??

PAPER ________

Shredder

Chain

Mache

Hat

£600

Weight

Round

Cut

One guess per call, but as always, you can call as many times as you like, as long as there is a fellow Quizmaniac or a B'qm'B producer on the phone between each of your guesses. If the phone lines are particularly quiet and the B'qm'B producers are slacking off, then you can call twice or more in a row.....

The remaining *JACKPOT* keys are 1, 5, 10, 20, 22-24, 28-32, 34, 35, 39, 40 and 43-48!

ONE WORD TO GO QUIZMANIACS!!!

Woooo £700 to go towards my imaginary club house on my imaginary orchard

lets try to bump the funds up with key 20 please BB :dance:

The ziderman's orchard is growing, will there be further developments with key 20??

*BB enters the key*

Wiggle wiggle

It's not budging...

Knife

Paper knife?? Will it be carving out some imaginary money??

It's not there...

lantern? :rolleyes:

It's not there....

paper man

Err Errrr

Paper Boy (I bet that's already been said hasn't it. Can't be bothered to look for it)

I don't think the paper boy has been doing his job properly, no paper boys here...

PAPER ________

Shredder

Chain

Mache

Hat

£600

Weight

Round

Cut

The remaining *JACKPOT* keys are 1, 5, 10, 22-24, 28-32, 34, 35, 39, 40 and 43-48!

ONE WORD TO GO QUIZMANIACS!!!

Archived