IGNORED

Away Fans At Mk Dons

Chivs

Guest Hammer Edge

Yeh, a few were singing (and blowing) Bubbles when the team came out BECAUSE THEY BLASTED IT THROUGH THE FLIPPIN' TANNOY!

Don't worry, I shall not be attending Upton Park again - unless we play you there.

Good mate....and Bristol City play West Ham?? Keep dreaming.... actually I hope we get you in the cup, I'm sick of hearing how passionate City fans are when they can't even fill their stadium. But then again its only the Bristol fans which say that!

And if you want a rendition of Bubbles come to any pub around the ground pre-match and give it that. I'm sure they'll sing it for you....

Good mate....and Bristol City play West Ham?? Keep dreaming.... actually I hope we get you in the cup, I'm sick of hearing how passionate City fans are when they can't even fill their stadium. But then again its only the Bristol fans which say that!

And if you want a rendition of Bubbles come to any pub around the ground pre-match and give it that. I'm sure they'll sing it for you....

We go up next season, you come down, your not that good, see you in 2 years.

Guest Hammer Edge

We go up next season, you come down, your not that good, see you in 2 years.

:laugh:!!! :laugh:!!..... We are already safe your not even in the top half... like I said dream on... because thats all you'll ever have is dreams.

:laugh:!!! :laugh:!!..... We are already safe your not even in the top half... like I said dream on... because thats all you'll ever have is dreams.

Why's your club anthem so sh!t?

You're supposed to a hard bunch, but that song is ridiculous.

Do you enjoy other people laughing at you, or is irony playing a part here?

Guest Hammer Edge

Why's your club anthem so sh!t?

You're supposed to a hard bunch, but that song is ridiculous.

Do you enjoy other people laughing at you, or is irony playing a part here?

Actually our football club has a good history and a bit of Soul unlike most, Bubbles was picked up many moons ago. Nobody laughs at us actually everyone I know likes the song and it was also voted best club song a while back... so please don't feed me rubbish our fans sing every game home or away, we take 6000 away when you only get 11k in Ashton Gate and you say our anthems rubbish "drink up me cider" yeah I'm sure everyone in the footballing world remembers that one. Everyone in the top tiers of english football knows bubbles. Not everyone knows who Bristol City are... You might aswell be welsh.

Actually our football club has a good history and a bit of Soul unlike most, Bubbles was picked up many moons ago. Nobody laughs at us actually everyone I know likes the song and it was also voted best club song a while back... so please don't feed me rubbish our fans sing every game home or away, we take 6000 away when you only get 11k in Ashton Gate and you say our anthems rubbish "drink up me cider" yeah I'm sure everyone in the footballing world remembers that one. Everyone in the top tiers of english football knows bubbles. Not everyone knows who Bristol City are... You might aswell be welsh.

It must be a blessing in disguise being unemployed. as although you are unable to support your family and will be the root cause of your kids inevitable depression, you have plenty of free time to write such long and amusing replies.

Keep up the good work and don't get too down, something will turn up!!

Guest Hammer Edge

It must be a blessing in disguise being unemployed. as although you are unable to support your family and will be the root cause of your kids inevitable depression, you have plenty of free time to write such long and amusing replies.

Keep up the good work and don't get too down, something will turn up!!

:laugh: lifes hard being a farmer mate...

Guest Hammer Edge

When you refer to 'blowing bubbles' is this a sexual technique performed on greek people by you crafty cockney geezers?

Having sex with your sister and your own mother to keep up family relations is that what all you wurzels do? I heard Knowle West was a bit dodgy in the incest department. I guess the rest of Bristol followed suit when your mum/sister popped you out.

Like I said lifes hard being a farmer.... and being so close to Wales does you no justice either...

• Admin

What part about "next season" didn't you understand?

No matter how well you have done this season you are not "already safe" NEXT season.

As a further hint he even said "see you in TWO years".

:rolleyes:

Having sex with your sister and your own mother to keep up family relations is that what all you wurzels do? I heard Knowle West was a bit dodgy in the incest department. I guess the rest of Bristol followed suit when your mum/sister popped you out.

Like I said lifes hard being a farmer.... and being so close to Wales does you no justice either...

Cor blimey, strike a light a propa cockernee....tell ya what mate, work wi some of you lot here, and I'd rather associate wi Swine Town, and Baaaadiff...talk abaht fick!!

Pretty certain one of em is inbred. Stick to jellied eels mate. ta ta :laugh:

I remember being out on the **** on the night before the play-off final last May. A group of West Ham fans who were staying in Bristol on the way to Cardiff approached my mates and I outside the chippy on Denmark Street. They asked us where they could find a stripclub, so we obliged and gave them directions to the Queen's Shilling :whistle:

Classy place eas an saff eas Landun, wish I lived there, I two could then believe that Landun was in fact located at the centre of the universe and nothing and knowbody outside of the place is worth knowing about.

A combination of arrogance and ignorance is such an attractive personality trait, not as attractive as the use of sarcasm I'd like to add mind you.

Guest Hammer Edge

Cor blimey, strike a light a propa cockernee....tell ya what mate, work wi some of you lot here, and I'd rather associate wi Swine Town, and Baaaadiff...talk abaht fick!!

Pretty certain one of em is inbred. Stick to jellied eels mate. ta ta :laugh:

Oh yeah I'm sure you do work with a few "cockneys" but what you wurzel mugs probably don't realise without Googling is that not all Londoners are Cockneys so I'm guessing that possibly everyone you work with is from London and not the East End or saying that in traditional Cockney times born within the sounds of the Bow Bells in Cheapside. And I'm pretty sure if I worked with you and you came with your wurzel accent talking to me like that you'd get a clout. Because what people don't realise is how much of a mug they sound trying to be something they are not.

Nah we leave all the incest to you and your sheep loving brothers across the river.

And Swindon has its good points its where golden boy Dean Ashton is from...

Oh yeah I'm sure you do work with a few "cockneys" but what you wurzel mugs probably don't realise without Googling is that not all Londoners are Cockneys so I'm guessing that possibly everyone you work with is from London and not the East End or saying that in traditional Cockney times born within the sounds of the Bow Bells in Cheapside.

And not all Bristolians sound like the Wurzels. You are contradicting yourself by complaining about us making jokes about the stereotypical Londoner by making jokes about the stereotypical Bristolian.

And I'm pretty sure if I worked with you and you came with your wurzel accent talking to me like that you'd get a clout. Because what people don't realise is how much of a mug they sound trying to be something they are not.

Exactly. You're trying to sound witty, insightful and intelligent...

Oh yeah I'm sure you do work with a few "cockneys" but what you wurzel mugs probably don't realise without Googling is that not all Londoners are Cockneys so I'm guessing that possibly everyone you work with is from London and not the East End or saying that in traditional Cockney times born within the sounds of the Bow Bells in Cheapside.

And I'm pretty sure if I worked with you and you came with your wurzel accent talking to me like that you'd get a clout.

No I never did know that, :doh: . No ******* (0(K-(ney) wideboy has ever mentioned it to me before, thanks for the info. (Not that I really give a flying **** what constitutes (0(k-(ney) or not though)

Violence ey, isn't that the final and most desperate policy of all half-wits?

Very violent city is Landun judging from my brief stay there.

I think it was Oscar Wilde who said 'never enter into a battle of wit's with he who is unnarmed' I usually tend to disagree with him, but in this case, I think he was spot on.

No I never did know that, :doh: . No ******* (0(K-(ney) wideboy has ever mentioned it to me before, thanks for the info. (Not that I really give a flying **** what constitutes (0(k-(ney) or not though)

Violence ey, isn't that the final and most desperate policy of all half-wits?

Very violent city is Landun judging from my brief stay there.

I think it was Oscar Wilde who said 'never enter into a battle of wit's with he who is unnarmed' I usually tend to disagree with him, but in this case, I think he was spot on.

It was indeed Mr Wilde. I prefer 'don't argue with stupid people - they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience' ;)

Oh yeah I'm sure you do work with a few "cockneys" but what you wurzel mugs probably don't realise without Googling is that not all Londoners are Cockneys so I'm guessing that possibly everyone you work with is from London and not the East End or saying that in traditional Cockney times born within the sounds of the Bow Bells in Cheapside. And I'm pretty sure if I worked with you and you came with your wurzel accent talking to me like that you'd get a clout. Because what people don't realise is how much of a mug they sound trying to be something they are not.

Nah we leave all the incest to you and your sheep loving brothers across the river.

And Swindon has its good points its where golden boy Dean Ashton is from...

Fank gawd you come on our site Hammered ge so's we can all 'have a tufnell with ya. You cant deny you're into a bit of bestiality, after all you've got your own expression for it, 'cor, luv a duck'. Mind aht for them doodle- bugs!

Guest Hammer Edge

Fank gawd you come on our site Hammered ge so's we can all 'have a tufnell with ya. You cant deny you're into a bit of bestiality, after all you've got your own expression for it, 'cor, luv a duck'. Mind aht for them doodle- bugs!

I can honestly say nobody I know has ever said that your living in a dream world, saying that you sound a bit geratric supporting City from 66 and all that.

See you boys soon, we'll be going Cardiff for the 3rd year running we can stop off in Bristol we won't expect much I'm told its lambing season... Maybe you guys are looking forward to playing Millwall next year while we look forward to playing Chelsea. And knowing the pikey c**ts that Millwall are I hope they rip the roof off your two bob stadium.

Tell me does everyone outside of London/Home Counties really think the East End is like Eastenders? You Dumb *****.

It was indeed Mr Wilde. I prefer 'don't argue with stupid people - they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience' ;)

Gazza, I appreciate your wisdom.

He's not responded to one of my posts though since another little flair up we had in a parallel MK thread. :(

I'm actually quite offended.

Guest Hammer Edge

Gazza, I appreciate your wisdom.

He's not responded to one of my posts though since another little flair up we had in a parallel MK thread. :(

I'm actually quite offended.

I'm actually bored of Wimbledon fans they are hard core yet they all support other teams like you, your a two bob mug you follow city but your a Wimblemug too... I know being from Bristol you must be confused being inbred and offspring from the taffys and the Cornish but please... sort it out...

Guest DrFaustus

And knowing the pikey c**ts that Millwall are I hope they rip the roof off your two bob stadium.

You're a charmer eh?

Tell me does everyone outside of London/Home Counties really think the East End is like Eastenders? You Dumb *****.

No. Most of realise that London, far from being the cultural metropolis that its media image promotes, is in fact a flea-ridden cesspit of crime, poverty and scum. Most of us also realise that the majority of Londoners are not the witty, fashionable, urbane sophisticates they imagine themselves to be, but are arogant, self-important, onanists of the highest order.

Now bugger off back to your hideous city and its mutant inhabitants and leave my red cousins alone.

I'm actually bored of Wimbledon fans they are hard core yet they all support other teams like you, your a two bob mug you follow city but your a Wimblemug too... I know being from Bristol you must be confused being inbred and offspring from the taffys and the Cornish but please... sort it out...

I'm no ex-Wimbledon fan, City through and through. I just wouldn't wish what happened to them to happen to anybody, but if it ever happens to West Ham and you lot come on here asking for support then I'll remember how bored you are with peeved fans who are having their Club ripped from it's community and I'll adopt the same bordom.

Yes, we're all Taffy and Cornish in-bred offspring....although not accurate, a very funny comment never the less, :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Guest Hammer Edge

You're a charmer eh?

No. Most of realise that London, far from being the cultural metropolis that its media image promotes, is in fact a flea-ridden cesspit of crime, poverty and scum. Most of us also realise that the majority of Londoners are not the witty, fashionable, urbane sophisticates they imagine themselves to be, but are arogant, self-important, onanists of the highest order.

Now bugger off back to your hideous city and its mutant inhabitants and leave my redneck cousins alone.

I actually live in Milton Keynes now as Green Street is more cultural to say the least then it used to be.

Oh of course I'll leave you and your redneck cousins/brothers/sisters and mothers alone. I don't want them to be offended by my upbringing you know normal families just one mum and dad etc...

I can tell you London is a bit more fashionable then Brizzle or whatever you rednecks call it. You can't even say your own city name correctly.

Wurzels, Zider and Incest I can see why some of you love it so much.

Guest DrFaustus

Oh of course I'll leave you and your redneck cousins/brothers/sisters and mothers alone. I don't want them to be offended by my upbringing you know normal families just one mum and dad etc...

More arrogance and head-up-your-arse superiority from a Home Counties dweller? Surprise, surprise.

I can tell you London is a bit more fashionable then Brizzle or whatever you rednecks call it. You can't even say your own city name correctly.

Wurzels, Zider and Incest I can see why some of you love it so much.

Keep stereotyping sonny, you just make yourself look faintly ridiculous.

London more fashionable than Bristol? Only with shallow, self-centered, vacuous, narcissists like yourself.

Archived