IGNORED

Tats Out!

mozo

Isn't it really annoying when you type "railway tattoo" into Google (in a childish attempt to make fun of Mozo) and it comes back with things like this?:

IPB Image

Still, I guess it's a new one to add to your collection isn't it Moz?

How about just typing 'train tattoo'? :me?:

IPB Image

Hmmm, tis a good point. We could just pretend to be gay lovers for the day :dunno:

That's one way round it.

Okay, I'll wear a fake moustache and walk in doing the YMCA, you dress up like Boy George.

Or I'll just get summat different?

Good Lord, what a revolting specimen that is.

er...what the hell piece of flesh is that anyway?

I couldn't tell you with any certainty.

Best not give the person in question your oppinion face to face though, get the feeling he's probably a bit of a headcase.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's gotta be one of the three.

err....speaking of headcases.

Best not give the person in question your oppinion face to face though, get the feeling he's probably a bit of a headcase.

Yeah, I can see how you came to that conclusion.

Sorry to be picky and all that, but strictly speaking I think "**** tz" would be closer to the truth.

Obviously, I still wouldn't address them like that, in fact more likey "sir".

I couldn't tell you with any certainty.

At least we'll be in good company eh Dubya-T

IPB Image

Mr Cool Ice!

Which is your fave tat from this thread then gems?

Its got to be the Giraff at the top, very funky! The Mr Ice Cool scares me a little, I don't know wiether to laugh or cry :dunno: (at him or with him really?!) Bless! Each to ther own i suppose. I think you need one thats not to manly, and not to girly but still origional. Ok, I suppose thats quite an open statment, but I know what i mean! :doh: xxx

Its got to be the Giraff at the top, very funky! The Mr Ice Cool scares me a little, I don't know wiether to laugh or cry :dunno: (at him or with him really?!) Bless! Each to ther own i suppose. I think you need one thats not to manly, and not to girly but still origional. Ok, I suppose thats quite an open statment, but I know what i mean! :doh: xxx

I was thinking of becoming Mr Ice Cool 2

I have 'I love Roger Malone' on my arse. In case I forget who I am.

Which happens.

Often.

So when you do forget who you are, do you have to bend down and look through your open legs at a mirror that is reflecting the image of your arse? :dunno:

Or do you have eyes in the back of your head so that you can just look at the tattooed info on your arse?

Or do you get two mirrors, one infront of you reflecting onto one behind you and thus getting a clear view of your arse?

I'm intrigued to know.

So when you do forget who you are, do you have to bend down and look through your open legs at a mirror that is reflecting the image of your arse? :dunno:

Or do you have eyes in the back of your head so that you can just look at the tattooed info on your arse?

Or do you get two mirrors, one infront of you reflecting onto one behind you and thus getting a clear view of your arse?

I'm intrigued to know.

Perhaps someone else is frequently placed behind his arse to remind him?

:dunno:

Guest MaloneFM

See Uncle Roger.

See uncle Rogers staff.

What do you imagine Uncle Rogers staff on Uncle Rogers bloody great big payroll get to do on Uncle Rogers command?

And there's your answer.

Mind you, this is all academic for a while me thinks - City winning by a goal margin of 3! :rofl2br:

Was half expecting Robbored to have set up a smug bully-boy 'So WTF.....' thread and then have Bristol Boy fail to appologise or offer any explanation for offensive remarks :angry: . (A related though not very appropriate point, just something that needed saying)

Anyway, 6 ******* 0! GTF in! Kept losing count of the score :blush:

As Barry_manc didn't waste time in PMing me - doesn't that mean 2 tats?

I might get one of GJ mooning his non-supporters. On my face.

Was half expecting Robbored to have set up a smug bully-boy 'So WTF.....' thread and then have Bristol Boy fail to appologise or offer any explanation for offensive remarks :angry: . (A related though not very appropriate point, just something that needed saying)

Anyway, 6 ******* 0! GTF in! Kept losing count of the score :blush:

As Barry_manc didn't waste time in PMing me - doesn't that mean 2 tats?

I might get one of GJ mooning his non-supporters. On my face.

It's gotta be two. I'll get my thinking hat on. How many ciders are needed beforehand WTF?

How many ciders are needed beforehand WTF?

My usual answer to this question is as many as is humanly possible before you are

A)Kicked out

B)Kicked In

C)Administerred ( :dunno: ) to casualty.

D)Locked up

E)Dead

F)Broke

G)Your Mum calls you and tells you to GTF home at once young man

H)You've made the pointless crime of pulling

I)There's no more cider left in the world

was going to run right through the entire elphabet but am shamefully becoming bereft of ideas at I.

I don't think the use of that green was such a great idea, hope your eyes aren't hurting.

My usual answer to this question is as many as is humanly possible before you are

A)Kicked out

B)Kicked In

C)Administerred ( :dunno: ) to casualty.

D)Locked up

E)Dead

F)Broke

G)Your Mum calls you and tells you to GTF home at once young man

H)You've made the pointless crime of pulling

was going to run right through the entire elphabet but am shamefully becoming bereft of ideas at I.

I don't think the use of that green was such a great idea, hope your eyes aren't hurting.

No, etching your words in nasal excrement was a bad idea mate.

Can I take this option, drink until: I)There's no more cider left in the world

Archived