IGNORED

Playoffs

NailseaRed

never say never. For Oldham to be on better form than us at the moment and not be too far ahead of us shows they must of had a bad patch in the season, correct? so who's to say another one won't come for them? this is all presuming we don't hit bad form of course but that's a given in this thread.

Good grief! Don't some fans ever give up? :doh:

The play-offs have been out of reach since the end of November - you know after that run of 'poor form' when City managed zero points from 7 games.

Twelve points - thats four wins just to draw level! and thats hoping that the teams in the play off places start to struggle.

City have no chance.

I'm normally quite quick to disagree with you Robbored, so its only fair that I state my agreement with you on this matter.

City just have to carry on the same way as since 3 months a go,where now we our in second place,I remember Brighton did the same came up right at the end of a lowly position be nice if we went up this season and they came back down,still really pleased the lads have pulled us out of the bottum and a top table finish is good,and heres to next season lets really go for it from the start

City just have to carry on the same way as since 3 months a go,where now we our in second place,I remember Brighton did the same came up right at the end of a lowly position be nice if we went up this season and they came back down,still really pleased the lads have pulled us out of the bottum and a top table finish is good,and heres to next season lets really go for it from the start

Is it just me or is this post hard to follow?

Not sure I buy the 'statistically insignificant' argument. Prefer the 'its a long shot'. I would guess bookies would see this in the 200/1 range.

On the basis we always just miss out, I'm not ruling our 7th. More importantly, would be nice to finish on a bit of form and stay in the top half!

Archived