IGNORED

Statmail Predict..........

Maesknoll Red

Hypocrite.

You state "no doubt" that PhatWill will reply with an insult, but imply that he's ill educated.

You are pathetic.

Hypocrite.

You state that Robbored stated that Phatwill will reply with an insult, whilst accusing Phatwill of being uneducated and sp you tell Robbored that he is a hypocrite by insulting Phatwill in such a way, but you call Robbored "pathetic"!

You are an idiot.

:w00t:;)

add a one before the 9 and i,d still be pleased.all i want is for us to stay up, if you look at the amount of teams we are playing who are scrapping for their lives i think we have a far harder run in and are far more involved in the relegation battle than some people seem to think. I,m not being negative but the result against rotherham is just proof of how teams right down there can up there game at this stage of the season, and with so many teams involved this is a very strange end of season and teams will move about very quickly. finishing 9th would be immense, but i cant see it at all, that would have us winning just about every game nearly. We must NOT lose to yeovil or walsall or we are right back in the shite.

Very well put and totally realistic. The only thing I would add is that MKD looked doomed after last night so we only have to avoid one of three !

Archived