IGNORED

New Kit Manufacture

hilltop red

new kit manufacture  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nike would be my first choice, but I think it will be puma, which is fine by me.

By the looks of that poll, it seems puma is a dead cert!

I'll miss TFG... :crying::whistle: They did a good kit a few years ago mind, dunno what happened!?!?!

Four little letters without a doubt. P U M A. Worst kept secret in football apart from when Stewy come home.

do explain. I honestley havn't came across this link with puma and the poll results have surprised me. If you could point me in the right direction of a link i would be greatful :city:

do explain. I honestley havn't came across this link with puma and the poll results have surprised me. If you could point me in the right direction of a link i would be greatful :city:

The club have hinted very strongly at it being a very well known brand. From people in the know it is 98% certain that it is puma.

i think people have been swayed by those puma kit mock-ups that got made, including me!

Those came along because of the fact that everyone are certain it will be puma so made the mock up as a sample of what the kit may look like. Pumas name was mentioned a long time before teh bock ups were made.

• Admin

The club have hinted very strongly at it being a very well known brand. From people in the know it is 98% certain that it is puma.

Those came along because of the fact that everyone are certain it will be puma so made the mock up as a sample of what the kit may look like. Pumas name was mentioned a long time before teh bock ups were made.

Actually I made the mock ups a few weeks before someone posted them on here.

Here's a wider selection of my main design based on differing BTC logos. This was done before I came up with an away kit which I think is safe to reveal is now wrong. I don't think anyone will mind if I rule out one colour from the possible away kits. It will not be green :ph34r:

IPB Image

As an afterthought, the sponsor may not even be BTC as I seem to hazily remember that they only signed up for a 12 month deal originally. I get the feeling that if any of their directors have ever done a quick search on here to see how they have been received, they would vow never to touch Bristol City again!

Four little letters without a doubt. P U M A. Worst kept secret in football apart from when Stewy come home.

Yea thats right, the worst kept secret in football. God you got it in one there, the whole of football :doh:

Thats because everyone in football is talking about it right :blink:

Archived