IGNORED

How Many Times A Week Do You...

MurrayLives

Wow, a little concerned by this post! I have to say, I have never thought about the queen nude?! :blink: Hey ho, what ever floats your boat! xx

You're thinking about it now aren't you!? Go on.... admit it Dinky!

Be careful mate, she could be browsing this forum right now.

She gotta a council house (its paid for by taxpayers) up in Gloucester, so maybe she's thinking of investing some of our money in the club?

Apparently she's worth a few bob, and her grandkids are trying to be like the common person, so you never know...................

She gotta a council house (its paid for by taxpayers) up in Gloucester, so maybe she's thinking of investing some of our money in the club?

Apparently she's worth a few bob, and her grandkids are trying to be like the common person, so you never know...................

Classic post! cracked me right up! that made I larf!!! :rofl2br::rofl2br: xxx

...think of HM Queen Elizabeth II nude?

Can't recall a time that that thought has crossed my mind. As an aside, rumour has it that the Queen has great breasts for a woman of her age. She has always worn custom made bras from Rigby & Peller, and, as my better half has explained to me in the past, a well-made bra does wonders for the chest.

Yeah, you don't fool me either pal. This could be a very lierating thread Keynsham, there is no longer a stigma attached to fantasising about the Queen.

You only have to admit how often now.

Interestingly, I typed in "Elizabeth II nude" into Google and can you beilieve it?...nothing.

Archived