IGNORED

My Thoughts

Port Said Red

1. The guys who went should be proud of yourselves, 521 to Grimsby on a Tuesday night and out sung the home crowd for the whole game. (sounded great on the radio)

2. Miller is starting to really find his feet, sounded a constant threat and scored an excellent goal (albeit against a very static defence).

3. Apparently it's a penalty now if you take the ball and put it out for a corner :dunno:. To be fair though it all happened at pace, Matty actually got into top gear which is not normally necessary! And from the commentary it sounded like it evened up the one that TB nearly gave away.

4. Aaron Brown, in addition to other post's I would just like to say; We have scored 6 goals in the last 3 game's, he has scored one and made 3 of them. If he was as consistent as we would all like we would win by 7 goals every week!

Now come's my warning........ (I feel like that little dumpy women in Poltergiest) :blink:

There is a very good chance that the fans will turn out on Saturday; City have a history of putting the run together to attract the fans, only to freeze and blow it when they turn up.

This season we have buried many of the usual hoodoo's, lets get another one into the ground on Saturday.

E.I E.I E.I.O.UP THE FOOTBALL WE ALL GO. WHEN WE GET PROMOTION THIS IS WHAT WE'LL SING. WE ARE CITY, WE ARE CITY, WILSON IS OUR KING!

(I feel like that little dumpy women in Poltergiest)

Yeh, so do I, but I don't know where she lives! :dunno:

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to notice that!

I also missed one out on my list.

Having watched the highlights (again!) I think that Phillips pushed that shot onto the post.

Englands number ONE!

What impressed me most was that City had to fight for every ball and they did!

This current City side can play on the left, right and through the middle. Neat passing play, not hopeful punts upfield, the resilience to play a full 93 minutes and now they've proved they have the steel for a fight. To cap all that, the palyers came over to us and joined in the celebratios displaying a great rapport with the fans.

One final thought, was any stoppage time played in the second half? It was announced and played in the first, but having heard nothing and not seen the 4th official holding up a board, the final whistle caught me and some others by surprise. I thought it was another free kick being awarded.

Archived