IGNORED

The Gash@@e Are Coming!

sbl800

Can't see the Gas going up, really. I don't think they are up to it, and the few Gas mates acquaintances I have tend to agree, as much as they are hoping for it.

Personally I prefer watching them struggle in the basement to taking six easy points off them. As long as they are down there, there is no dispute about who is the city's top team. And the longer they are down there, the more new fans are likely to choose us over them, thereby boosting our long-term support at the expense of theirs.

More nonsense that you could have condensed to 3 words.

You're obviously making it all up anyway, as you make an unbelievable claim to have aquaintances.

Hmm, I sense another RedTop/Doctor verbal punch up abrewing.

I have loyalties to the Doc due to him being a fellow idiot-in-OTIB-crime but he is a Sagger so I really dunno.

Let battle commence!

Maybe that's because you are a sad, bitter and twisted individual.

Most of my City mates want us promoted so that City 'get 6 easy points' :D

And there was me being pleased that we were playing another family club local derby meself Doc. :blink:

Bring it on I say., and may the best goat win :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

And there was me being pleased that we were playing another family club local derby meself Doc. :blink:

This 'family club' thing seems to confuse City fans. It's not a reference to our impecably behaved support cough, but it is underlining that we are all interbred pikeys from the same family.

Glad to be of assistance.

This 'family club' thing seems to confuse City fans. It's not a reference to our impecably behaved support cough, but it is underlining that we are all interbred pikeys from the same family.

Look we cant let him have the last word.Lets hope you pikeys sink before you can swim!

S'not true Doc, two families you all from Brislington..the rest from Whorefield, and Eastville :rolleyes:

Still say bring it on...........gotta replace Swinetown, and Yeovil now aint we? :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

Look we cant let him have the last word.Lets hope you pikeys sink before you can swim!

Ha! I used to swim for Bristol schools (long time ago ok!), there will still be one of us left.

Fight them on the beaches/at the beeches :)

Come on Redheads, you know you want us in the same division!

Ha! I used to swim for Bristol schools (long time ago ok!), there will still be one of us left.

Fight them on the beaches/at the beeches :)

Come on Redheads, you know you want us in the same division!

No wonder all the baths are closing.Green water is not very becoming!!!!!!! :laugh:

Archived