IGNORED

The Mis-quote Thread...

mozo

I thought we needed a thread for brazen mis-quoting, but of course this requires someone to mis-quote this before it has any real meaning.

Naturally, as with the livechat thread, you are free to post any old crap that you feel needs to be said, albeit knowing that your words may be twisted.

I'm sure there are a few childish minds on here who would like to turn these innocent words into purile innuendo.

I dare ya!

:razz:

(my money's on that ratbag Dagest to have a cheap shot at the Mozemeister).

I need a brazilian-wax, but of course this requires someone.

Naturally, with any old crap that you feel, albeit knowing that your pubes may be twisted.

I'm sure there are a few childish hands on here

I dare ya!

I'm sure you don't need childish hands for that. Your just being fussy. Veet and whisky should do the trick.

I thuthog ew deened a theadr ofr braenz mos-quiting, ubt fo couser hits qrreuies moso-nee ot mos-quite 5h1t beefor ti hsa nay eral imeanng.

llnturaay, sa thwi eth hiveclat dreaht, uoy rae reef ot stop ayn dol prac hatt oyu eelf sneed ot eb asid, beital ingknow tath ruoy sword aym eb sitwted.

mI' resu ereth rae a wef ildishch inmds no reeh ohw dlwou keli ot urnt eseth centonni dwors tino urilpe enuindon.

I ared ay?

:razz:

(ym omney's no tath atbarg adgest ot veha a eachp tosh ta het meistemozer).

WTF :blink: !

I just laughed so much, the rabbits are looking at me funny!

don't tell everyone about last night will you Mozo.

Sorry Dollymarie, I'll keep quiet in the future. Did you have to bring the rabbits though?

The problem with this thread is that it is entirely dependent upon fresh pieces of text.

I believe only the bald, depraved and very foolish looking will be crazy enough to post them.

Blast! Dolly beat me to it.

Would you care to explain how you reached your conclusion?

It does seem fairly hair-braned if you don't mind me saying.

Ha ha, I like the pun.

That's very nice Dags, she was all woman last night and all man the night before, just the way I like it.

Archived