IGNORED

The Mis-quote Thread...

mozo

Guest DrFaustus

The problem with this thread is that it is entirely dependent upon fresh pieces of text.

I believe only the bold, brave and very good looking will be tough enough to post them.

You just knew that that I'd be along with that description. Love you Daggers.

He spends evenings with animals ???

And????

I see some mod has been hard at it decimating this thread.

It was beautiful thread for a while, full of free and frank dialogue.

Now it has been stained by the hand of vile authority.

Mods smell. Grrr!!!

Although maybe Rayers word that rhymes with Annie was pushing it a bit too far.

Guest DrFaustus

I see some turd has been hard at it reducing this thread to puerile nonsense.

I was beautiful until my third testicle was removed by Trevor.

DrFaustus is so gorgeous.

Yeah OK Daggers, £5 in the post

Yeah OK Daggers, £500 in the post

Sorted!

Mods smell of horse manure. I should know, I've slept with enough of them Grrr!!!

That's very interesting Dolly, but is it really suitable for the public domain?

Mods smell. Grrr!!!

We Americans all know that fanny is a word for a bottom, and that to refer to a ladies bottom is not worthy of moderation. If it were, what exactly would a 'fannypack' be?

I see some mod has been hard at it defecating in his bed.

It was beautiful bed for a while, full of free and frank sexual antics.

Now it has been stained by the ass of vile authority.

Guest DrFaustus

We Americans all know that fanny is a word for a bottom, and that to refer to a ladies bottom is not worthy of moderation. If it were, what exactly would a 'fannypack' be?

S****horpe.

Yep, that doesn't work!

You're American? You hide it very well.

We Americans all know everything, where is Iraq, GW forever

:ph34r:

Am to lazy and short of time to work my way through the obvious idiocy on show in this thread, did however notice one of my post's has been pulled. (and not in the hooking up with a trollope on a pished Friday night way either).

:(

Am now off to look for potential pish take's from previous post's.

Have a field day on mine ;)

I see some mod has been all over this thread.

It was a beautifully batty thread for a while, full of free dialogue.

Were you fishing for my manipulation of your post?

Yeah OK Daggers, £5 in the post and I'm all your's.

Oh god I'm off to bolt the ass.

Night all, I'm calling it a night after 20 hours of straightness, well as straight as I can be!?!?!

a pineapple .....?

Yep, that doesn't work!

Edited couple of slightly OTT words in the post above, removed a bit of personal abuse. Left the main body of the text. I know this thread is close to the bone and fair enough but please just try and remember that this is a family forum and that personal abuse of anyone is not nice. Now enjoy misquoting me.... :P

Edited couple of slightly non-PC words in the post above, removed a bit of personal banter. Left the main body of the Oxen. I know this thread is close to the genitals and fair enough but please just try and remember that personal banter with anyone is gay.

Now enjoy misquoting me.... :P

Have done! ;)

Edit:I hope me editing my own post doesn't draw attention away from the fact that someone else has tampered with it too.

Edited couple of slightly OTT words in the post above, removed a bit of personal abuse. Left the main body of the text. I know this thread is close to the bone and fair enough but please just try and remember that this is a family person and that personal abuse of anyone is not nice. Now enjoy misquoting me.... :P

I think that blaspheming is worse than swearing to be honest...

Look at that, I didn't even mis-quote you! :w00t:

Look at that, I didn't even mis-quote you! :w00t:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Edited couple of slightly OTT words in the post above, removed a bit of personal abuse. Left the main body of the text. I know this thread is close to the bone and fair enough but please just try and remember that this is a family forum and that personal abuse of anyone is not nice. Now enjoy misquoting me.... :P

Same old modder's - always cheating!!!!

Edited couple of perfectly legitimate words in the post above, removed a bit of hilarious wit. Left the main boring bits. I know this thread was really enjoyable but please just try and remember that this is a funless forum and that making people laugh with reasonable banter will not be tolerated by we, the power-crazed modders :P

That was very honest Luke, appreciate that. :)

Hey I was merely suggesting it in the interests of keeping the thread going. You see Mozo I love you and all your faults. I could even get used to the hunchback. But that habit of wearing your y-fronts on top your head is getting juuussstt a little boring now.

You pair of fruitcakes. Why don't you just walk off into the sunset together?

Archived