IGNORED

Branding Of The Club

hilltop red

Make's sense to me to have a creast that is unique to the Club and not simply representitive of the City as a whole (including the Scummier elements!), is traditional and in tune with our true nickname and is better looking and certainly more distinctive imo than it's alternative.

Like so many issues though, City fan's are divided or apathetic on the matter.

I hope so! They could bring it back, or combine it with the current badge like some posters on here have done or endent it into the background of the shirt.

Here's a mock up that 'bringbacktherobin' made...

IPB Image

I wouldn't of thought that it would show up as strongly as that in in reality. Just a faint image in the background.

I hope so! They could bring it back, or combine it with the current badge like some posters on here have done or endent it into the background of the shirt.

IPB Image

I wouldn't of thought that it would show up as strongly as that in in reality. Just a faint image in the background.

that is genius, i love it, think you better get yourself down ag and pop your little design through lansdowns door something like that design would be quality. :dance:

IPB Image

the badge and the fade on the shrit need to be the same. Theres too much going on. It works on international kits because of no sponser pn the front.

And god please don't give us white on the shoulders ever again, its tacky and shows a lack of class.

that is genius, i love it, think you better get yourself down ag and pop your little design through lansdowns door something like that design would be quality. :dance:

Just a few suggestions from supporters on how to bring the robin back, some may be good, some not so good, thats how the concept of ideas work. Chuck them all in a hat and see what happens I suppose.

Make's sense to me to have a creast that is unique to the Club and not simply representitive of the City as a whole (including the Scummier elements!), is traditional and in tune with our true nickname and is better looking and certainly more distinctive imo than it's alternative.

Like so many issues though, City fan's are divided or apathetic on the matter.

But the "Bristol" badge is the original badge so more traditional (imo), we had it many years before the robin and bridge came along.

Archived