IGNORED

Brighton's New Stadium

StapleHillPhil

Your point being?

And why would you find it funny, do you like it when football clubs go out of business? :dunno:

When they're Brighton.

Anyway you don't need a new stadium, a capacity of 6,000 will be just fine for League two in 07/08 and the conference thereafter! :razz:

Why? Because we had the CHEEK to turn up and beat you?

For FUCK'S SAKE get over it. :doh:

I just don't like Brighton. Never have, never will. Boring chavvy little london holiday camp full of stuck up home counties idiots.

That playoff game was the final straw. I wouldn't be irritated had we lost to a better side on the day, or lost to a side that played something resembling football during the season, but you played the most boring negative football I've ever seen in this division.

Good luck in your relegation battle next season.

Wishing them luck even in a sarcastic way is going to far. I personally don't like them for the same reasons you mentioned. Will be interesting to see how they do now they have lost there manager, Who without wouldn't have got out of this division.

But I also notice Danny Wilson is out of work and f I remember correctly he used to play for Brighton. Hopefully he can help them on there way to where they belong.

I just don't like Brighton. Never have, never will. Boring chavvy little london holiday camp full of stuck up home counties idiots.

Fine, you're entitled to your opinion of your place, even if it's wrong. :)

Personally I don't much care for Bristol, seemed a very violent place in my short time there. That doesn't mean I want the football club to go out of business though, as I don't with any (MK Dons apart).

That playoff game was the final straw. I wouldn't be irritated had we lost to a better side on the day, or lost to a side that played something resembling football during the season, but you played the most boring negative football I've ever seen in this division.

Interesting that despite htis negative brand of anti-football we apparently played we scored more goals than you at home and away (as did every other team in the top 6). As I seem to recall we WERE a better side than you on the day.

Thanks.

Interesting that despite htis negative brand of anti-football we apparently played we scored more goals than you at home and away (as did every other team in the top 6).

Thanks.

Ok you scored 5 more goals at home than us and 6 more away. But we both ended up on the same goal difference +21, But your away record really let you down compared to us. And that's why you finished above us.

And when you come to ag you played very negitive football. On that basis you were lucky to stay up for as long as you did. The only reason I see it as you won the play offs was because we gave you a penalty and Danny Wilson messed up team selection.

So who is favorite to become your new manager then?

i personally do not like brighton:

1)because of some fans i saw on the way home from cardiff giving us the bolo

2)i'm jealous and not afraid to admit it - they went up by beating us and got to enjoy playing in the championship while we got to play in league 1

3) doesnt look like a friendly club imo

Why? Because we had the CHEEK to turn up and beat you?

For FUCK'S SAKE get over it. :doh:

No because you are a bunch of bitter P R I C K S

I got over the Mad stad about 10 seconds after Wonderson got fired. you shower were no better than us. we were both C r a p on the day.

By the way you have noticed your hero has gone to his spiritual home, diving with all the other Swans, not the mighty seabudgies!!! Or is Sussex even stupider than I thought :dunno:

New manager? McGhee is staying unfortunately.

He got you up didnt he, ingratitude as well. :laugh:

Bitter? :blink:

What exactly are we bitter about? And I assume you know every Brighton fan to make such a sweeping generalisation.

Pssssssst Leon Knight has gone to be a swan (diver)...doncha think a name change would be in order, or do you like livin in the past :dunno:

Met a few Brighton fans and yep, they were full of bulldust. Next. and I lived on the Sarf Coast, and they were gobby idiots then. Ahhh the halcyon days of the Goldslum...brings back memories, of a poor ground, even Twerton werent as bad as that, and THAT is saying something

I have a friend at work who I not only respect but like as as friend (we've drunk together at Cardiff and The Coopers) but I couldn't give a fying toss about Brighton's new ground! You reap what you sow, they've made plenty of money over the years but invested it in the wrong areas. Maybe where we are doesn't seem so bad after all.

COULD WE DO WITH A NEW 30,000 SEATER GROUND?

Archived