IGNORED

Nice Touch

EmersonsKev

Not sure if its been mentioned since yesterday, i am sorry if it has.

Just that i would like to say that Gary Johnson coming out and doing a pre match huddle just infront of the city fans with the players was an excellent piece of management. Got all us City fans making noise, I'm sure all he has to say to the players when the roar went up was go and win it for them. From start to finish we were spurring the players on with loud vocal support and they responded with a good performance even though the score line flattered Walsall.

Not sure if its been mentioned since yesterday, i am sorry if it has.

Just that i would like to say that Gary Johnson coming out and doing a pre match huddle just infront of the city fans with the players was an excellent piece of management. Got all us City fans making noise, I'm sure all he has to say to the players when the roar went up was go and win it for them. From start to finish we were spurring the players on with loud vocal support and they responded with a good performance even though the score line flattered Walsall.

Kev didnt make the game myself so roughly how many City farns mate, and any probs will the "old bill"???

One of the things that impressed me with Johnson was at his first game at Brentford.The City players were all warming up around the centre circle with all the City fans congregated behind the goal.

Johnson got the players into a huddle and then they all came down to the City fans and gave us all a clap.He had noticed that there was a gulf between the players and fans after a poor start to the season and did what he could to address it - and it worked, the players got a great reception and went onto win the game.

Sounds like he did the same thing yesterday.It good that the players acknowledge the time,effort and money fans put into away games.

One of the things that impressed me with Johnson was at his first game at Brentford.The City players were all warming up around the centre circle with all the City fans congregated behind the goal.

Johnson got the players into a huddle and then they all came down to the City fans and gave us all a clap.He had noticed that there was a gulf between the players and fans after a poor start to the season and did what he could to address it - and it worked, the players got a great reception and went onto win the game.

Sounds like he did the same thing yesterday.It good that the players acknowledge the time,effort and money fans put into away games.

That was about it Robbo.

It worked that day at Brentford aswell. To be fair only been to a handful of away games this season due to financial and working restraints. Just nice to see the players actively wanting to thank us before and after the game.

Robbo? Is that you?

Can it please not turn into another one of those "Pick at Robbored" threads, its getting very tiresome, hes giving credit where its due, and while most of the time I don't agree with him either, making comments about everything he says gets very boring. He's entitled to his opinion, just like the rest of us.

:Sleep12:

Can it please not turn into another one of those "Pick at Robbored" threads, its getting very tiresome, hes giving credit where its due, and while most of the time I don't agree with him either, making comments about everything he says gets very boring. He's entitled to his opinion, just like the rest of us.

:Sleep12:

Here here Dolly, and bet your a happy bunny this sunny sunday morn..... :)

Johnson impressed you??????????Wonders never cease. :whistle:

Archived