IGNORED

O.t.i.b's First Official Challenge

Evy11_BCFC

You are going to manage...

IPB Image

WIGAN ATHLETIC F.C

Wigan are a rich club and have lots of money but it will be hard to attract big players to the club. You challenge is to win the Uefa Cup with Wigan and any other trophys along way. The person who wins the uefa cup in the quickest time will be the winner of the challenge. If two people win it in the same season then it will be whoever has the most other trophys. For example - Premiership, FA Cup and Carling Cup.

If you the Champions league then that is even better but the target is to win the Uefa cup!

Rules: No Cheating (Please)

Screenshots of final league table, players in and others if you want!

Requirements:

Patch 6.0.3 (If possible)

Leagues running - Your choice

Database - Whatever you computer can handle

So this is the first official challenge, good luck and NO! Cheating. Remember to post updates!

kk then boys started the game i haven't got a patch though.

I was given £13 million to spend and have signed the following:

IPB Image

plus pedro mendes on loan

my tactics are:

IPB Image

my first game:

IPB Image

TBH we were tele fizzle we'd started off quite well but when one size fitz hall needlessly hacked down a bolton player in the box it was always going to be a rout. Might as well have had seabiscuit playing out there for all the good they were, got chelsea up next think we may get our 1st win!!

http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2tb.jpg

Was gutted tbh because i dominated most of the match, but it was down to Roberts and Camera who missed the chances. Also i was 3-1 up, nearly going into half time with a 2 goal advantage but Vassell poped up with a crisp finish into the bottom corner.

My next match is Birmingham at home and I'm fairly confident that we can get a decent result from this game. More reports coming soon.

You are going to manage...

IPB Image

WIGAN ATHLETIC F.C

Wigan are a rich club and have lots of money but it will be hard to attract big players to the club. You challenge is to win the Uefa Cup with Wigan and any other trophys along way. The person who wins the uefa cup in the quickest time will be the winner of the challenge. If two people win it in the same season then it will be whoever has the most other trophys. For example - Premiership, FA Cup and Carling Cup.

If you the Champions league then that is even better but the target is to win the Uefa cup!

Rules: No Cheating (Please)

Screenshots of final league table, players in and others if you want!

Requirements:

Patch 6.0.3 (If possible)

Leagues running - Your choice

Database - Whatever you computer can handle

So this is the first official challenge, good luck and NO! Cheating. Remember to post updates!

I'm willing to try it but the games on my computer and not on the family one so u will have to trust me

Archived