IGNORED

O.t.i.b's First Official Challenge

Evy11_BCFC

Because I'm definately in the UEFA Cup next season, and this has allowed me strengthen my squad with higher profile players, allowing me hopefully to do better in Europe. Thats How!

No, how did you finish 5th in the league?

Can we get a shot of your squad and transfers please?

It was mainly because of the performances of Zat Knight, who averaged over 7.5, Papa Bouba Diop, who done the same and Steffen Iversen and Henri Camara who both scored over 20!

Here's my squad. Not doing as well this season but it doesn't matter as long as we win the Uefa Cup then I would have completed the Challenge:

IPB Image

Here's my Transfers in. Happy with the signing of Drogba who was on the Transfer List, because Chelsea have sign Tevez, Bojinov and Pazzini!:

IPB Image

Just to let you know that i'm officially out of this challenge after being knocked out of the UEFA Cup by Villarreal 6-4 on aggregate.

Doing crap in the league so won't qualify for it nexy season and generally just can't be bothered with Wigan anymore, so i'm out.

By the looks of things no-one else is playing in this challenge, so I'll get another as soon as it is certain that nobody is participating in this anymore.

I'll make sure the challenge is better next time! :doh:

If you are still doing this challenge say so and we'll let you continue until someone has finished or until veryone is out before we can proceed to the next challenge!

Thank you for reading, and good luck with the rest of the challenges! :chant6ez:

No don't stop the challange yet!! :w00t:

Give each one 3 weeks or something.

What would 9th have got me? I finished 2 points off it, but am confident next season I will be challenging with the big boys after the 2nd half of my season I only lost twice.

Highlights of the season;

• Beating United 2-0 at Old Trafford
  • Taking 4 points off Arsenal
  • Making Leighten Baines the best performer in the league(average rating), picking up player's player and young player of the year awards

Just to let you know that i'm officially out of this challenge after being knocked out of the UEFA Cup by Villarreal 6-4 on aggregate.

Doing crap in the league so won't qualify for it nexy season and generally just can't be bothered with Wigan anymore, so i'm out.

By the looks of things no-one else is playing in this challenge, so I'll get another as soon as it is certain that nobody is participating in this anymore.

I'll make sure the challenge is better next time! :doh:

If you are still doing this challenge say so and we'll let you continue until someone has finished or until veryone is out before we can proceed to the next challenge!

Thank you for reading, and good luck with the rest of the challenges! :chant6ez:

A challenge is what it says it is. You can't give up a cahllenge becauseit is to hard otherwise it wouldn't be much of a challenge.

The challenge was a good one but make it any easier then it would be to easy and would defy the term challange.

:razz: My bad....

I am on 1st of Febuary now and sit nicely on third spot. My best players so far have been Collins John and Carlton Cole. Both have scored over 15 goals (i think) and a few assists. I recommend Collins John to anyone doing this challenge - signed him for 5.75 million and Cole is on loan untill the end of the season.

I will post a screenshot later showing my transfers and league.

Have just been reading through this topic and got to this last post and........ :rofl2br:

Now I'm in the championship I'm only midtable. Havent lost at home but always lose away!!

But did beat Newcastle 4-1 at St James in FA cup round 3. Got Fulham away next round.

:w00t:

Yes!! The challenge is back on!!

Got into the playoffs;

1st leg:

IPB Image

2nd leg:

IPB Image

Final:

IPB Image

Player ratings:

IPB Image

Not all good news though, lost Bullard to Wolves, and Riordon to West Ham on Bosman's.

Have signed;

Pongolle (FREE)

Fitz Hall (FREE)

Ryan Smith (FREE)

Adam Boyd (2.6M)

Liam Rosenior (700K)

Danny Murphy (240K)

P.S... Sorry about the size of the pictures, not sure how to make them smaller.

:w00t:

Oops, underestimated myself. It was actually the Semi Final against Boro. I progressed 4-1 on aggregate (I think! - off the top of my head)

And then...

The challenge is complete.

Just beat Hertha 2-1 in the final, will get a shot up later.

How many points has that earnt Leroy?

:sweatingbullets:

Oops, underestimated myself. It was actually the Semi Final against Boro. I progressed 4-1 on aggregate (I think! - off the top of my head)

And then...

The challenge is complete.

Just beat Hertha 2-1 in the final, will get a shot up later.

How many points has that earnt Leroy?

:sweatingbullets:

Got your good. Next thing I know you'll be signing David Beckham! :whistle:

I'm currently getting:

"A hardware I/O error was reported while accessing A:\uefa cup final.JPG."

That's from trying to load the screen shot off a disk onto this computer, to host it then put it on here. Is there any other way I can get it on here? :(

Am currently top of the prem 2 years on from winning that cup and into the 2nd round of the Champion's league.

:)

Archived