IGNORED

City Players On The Forum?

Harvey_BCFC

Steve Phillips, Steve Jones & Peter Beadle used to have accounts on the old.otib.co.uk - as did Tinnion, obviously.

Don't think any have accounts these days, but you can be sure that most of the players must at least browse this place on occasion. Hell, wouldn't you if you were playing for bcfc ?

Don't think any have accounts these days, but you can be sure that most of the players must at least browse this place on occasion. Hell, wouldn't you if you were playing for bcfc ?

Hell no. I'd leave it well alone. With alot of the abuse written on here it would do a players confidence no good at all.

I know that quite a few of the Academy lads pop in to the cyber cafe project that City help run and use the PC's there.

A few of the senior players also pop in from time to time to help out.

Incidentally I know that the people who run the cyber cafe are always on the look out for volunteers to help out the teachers who work there.

The cafe operates after school Monday to Thursday up to about 9pm if anyone is interested in helping out.

Thats a funny thread, it's clear Southgate is Nord, but who is Boatang?

I love this post near the end from what you would think a Newcastle fans, guess this was on their Euro Cup night...

Nord :

You couldnt convince Mclaren into buying a reet good defender called boumsong from a local team for 8 million could you?

Cheers

Good luck tonite you smoggy sh1ts, I will be watching the bill, yep, the bill.

Watching the Bill, yep the, bill :rofl2br:

Sorry, that just had me in stiches reading it.

Archived