IGNORED

Anyone Want To Buy A Carrot?

mozo

Guest DrFaustus

Juicy second hand carrot for sale.

It is a 2005 model, and I had a nibble at it last month and can confirm that it's still gert lush.

It will improve your vision and is best boiled.

10p for City fans!!

:)

Swap it for a half eaten warthog?

Juicy second hand carrot for sale.

It is a 2005 model, and I had a nibble at it last month and can confirm that it's still gert lush.

It will improve your vision and is best boiled.

10p for City fans!!

:)

Oooh..it's just like e-bay, I bid 11p for your carrott - how much for postage?

I have a very large collection of toe nails that have come from different people, 224 I believe, my fad for collecting such things has now passed so, what do ya think?

My most treasured one was one I aquired from my Postman.

Edit:Cheers for that Sir Colby, I just finished my post and had that image right in my face.

Got quite turned on.

My dog had an operation yesterday to remove a lump from his leg. I have just changed the dressing. Would you accept a bid consisting of the bloodied dressing and an out of date ASDA bag of salad?

Get me the lump in a jar and maybe we can talk business (ooh I feel like Alan Sugar talking like this :D )

Look ere you mappets - I want to see a good deal on the tyble so GET SELLING!!!!

Rev - any references to carrots in the good book? Did Noah take a pair of 'em on the ark?

Rev - any references to carrots in the good book? Did Noah take a pair of 'em on the ark?

He must've done or would they not have been wiped out in the Great Flood?

Apparently we did lose some of our randier creatures as in his wisdom Noah took on 2 of the same sex as he didn't want any hanki-panki.

Guest bcfcjake

He must've done or would they not have been wiped out in the Great Flood?

Apparently we did lose some of our randier creatures as in his wisdom Noah took on 2 of the same sex as he didn't want any hanki-panki.

what a shame, i did used to enjoy watching animal sex.

no more popcorn for me :crying:

I hate to break it to you - gay animals do exist. Maybe Noah's to blame? God's creatures all the same.

And clearly some clergy (certainly the pope) are missing the point on the acceptance of homosexuality within the church.

I've been very suspicious of Trev to be honest...

Are there gay carrots? Well, just look at Colby's specimen! :blink:

Sorry, no references to carrots, unfortunately.

No references to rabbit either. Rabbis yes, but not rabbits.

And clearly some clergy (certainly the pope) are missing the point on the acceptance of homosexuality within the church.

What do you mean?

Sorry, no references to carrots, unfortunately.

No references to rabbit either. Rabbis yes, but not rabbits.

What do you mean?

I was of the understanding that he was against the idea of the church accepting homosexuality, but to be honest I'm not an expert (since when did that stop people mouthing off controversial opinion on this forum though!). I was also of the understanding that the pope hated carrots and all things carrotty. I can't abide that sort of thing.

I reckon that if the pope was gay he'd groom and dress better. If he was a carrot, I'd convert.

I hate to break it to you - gay animals do exist. Maybe Noah's to blame? God's creatures all the same.

Sorry to pick you up on this, but how did they manage to procreate if the only 2 surviving embassadors for their species were of the same sex, gay or otherwise?

Perhaps they went cross breeding with other species and created a new pedigree of animal. I mean take the zeebra for example, it's kinda half horse and half tiger.

Be good to get to the bottom of this one.

I was of the understanding that he was against the idea of the church accepting homosexuality, but to be honest I'm not an expert (since when did that stop people mouthing off controversial opinion on this forum though!). I was also of the understanding that the pope hated carrots and all things carrotty. I can't abide that sort of thing.

I reckon that if the pope was gay he'd groom and dress better. If he was a carrot, I'd convert.

Yes, he's purging the Roman Catholic Church of all things homosexual. He's a bit of a scruff at times it must be said, and I don't know if Germans eat much in the area of carrots. More into sausages, I'd have thought.

Sorry to pick you up on this, but how did they manage to procreate if the only 2 surviving embassadors for their species were of the same sex, gay or otherwise?

Perhaps they went cross breeding with other species and created a new pedigree of animal. I mean take the zeebra for example, it's kinda half horse and half tiger.

Be good to get to the bottom of this one.

You came up with the same sex idea not me! I think Noah had more common sense.

However, Maybe we've just explained how the theory of evolution and the bible are intertwined. New breeds were created on the ark when differing beasts got it on, under God's watchful supervision of course.

Carrots were used for foreplay :ph34r:

Yes, he's purging the Roman Catholic Church of all things homosexual. He's a bit of a scruff at times it must be said, and I don't know if Germans eat much in the area of carrots. More into sausages, I'd have thought.

Interesting fact (I'm half-German so I should know) - the Germans initially invented the sausage because they were were trying to recreate the carrot in meat form. It was all Goethe's idea.

New breeds were created on the ark when differing beasts got it on, under God's watchful supervision of course.

I wouldn't have thought voyeurism of animals would have fitted in with God's moralility, he's not like us mere mortals apparently.

Interesting fact (I'm half-German so I should know) - the Germans initially invented the sausage because they were were trying to recreate the carrot in meat form. It was all Goethe's idea.

Although I think Martin Luther influenced the design.

Although I think Martin Luther influenced the design.

Wasn't he busy sorting out civil rights and cheating on his wife? :w00t:

"I haaave a dream, that one day there shall be on God's green planet, a meat product that resemble's a carrot, yessir!!"

I dunno about Martin Luther, but ML King was a heck of a sermon speaker, something to aim for Revkev.

Archived