IGNORED

Anyone Want To Buy A Carrot?

mozo

Wasn't he busy sorting out civil rights and cheating on his wife? :w00t:

"I haaave a dream, that one day there shall be on God's green planet, a meat product that resemble's a carrot, yessir!!"

I dunno about Martin Luther, but ML King was a heck of a sermon speaker, something to aim for Revkev.

I try my best. No time to cheat though, my back's playing up

How about you donate it to one of my bunnies, one of whom is called Murray (after his father) hence the city link. As its easter, I thought you might be feeling generous. :me?:

Since when did my mentor Alan Sugar show any sign of generosity?? This is business lav!

I'll swap the vintage carrot for a bunny, how's that for a deal?

Since my giraffe buggered off I've needed the companionship :(

Since when did my mentor Alan Sugar show any sign of generosity?? This is business lav!

Your revolution-on-tour roadshow double act is quite disgusted and hope's that this remark is nothing but a mocking taunt deliberately designed in order to course distress.

Your revolution-on-tour roadshow double act is quite disgusted and hope's that this remark is nothing but a mocking taunt deliberately designed in order to course distress.

Did I really write that on a public forum?!

Hey, even a staunch revolutionary/entertainer/giraffe liberation activist has his/her weaknesses.

I'll swap the vintage carrot for a bunny, how's that for a deal?

Since my giraffe buggered off I've needed the companionship :(

Well why did the giraffe bugger off, ask yourself that, your reputation as a parent/caregiver doesnt really encourage me to want to pass parental responsibilty to you, plus I think his wife would miss him, so its a no I'm afraid.

I was of the understanding that he was against the idea of the church accepting homosexuality, but to be honest I'm not an expert (since when did that stop people mouthing off controversial opinion on this forum though!). I was also of the understanding that the pope hated carrots and all things carrotty. I can't abide that sort of thing.

I reckon that if the pope was gay he'd groom and dress better. If he was a carrot, I'd convert.

You are wrong Mozo, the Pope loves his carrots.

We were in Rome recently and went to St Peters Square to hear his daily address. Unfortunately we were right at the back so didn't hear a word. Went back the next day and still couldn't hear. We went very early on the third day and were right at the front. When the Pope came out on the balcony he put his arms up and shouted "get off my bloody carrot patch".

You are wrong Mozo, the Pope loves his carrots.

We were in Rome recently and went to St Peters Square to hear his daily address. Unfortunately we were right at the back so didn't hear a word. Went back the next day and still couldn't hear. We went very early on the third day and were right at the front. When the Pope came out on the balcony he put his arms up and shouted "get off my bloody carrot patch".

:rofl2br:

Archived