IGNORED

Does It Make Me A Bad Person

barry_manc

I don't need to go to the zoo to see a giraffe buddy. I've got a constantly pished 'raffe permanently slumped in my caravan already.

Not to mention Colby passing him pear cider through my window and Dagest in my cupboard.

Me and WTF are trying to organise this revolution tour and can barely move.

To add insult to injury, Baz keeps bringing back pished up schoolgirls! It's a hoot, it really is.

......it's all fun and game's as they say in the fun and game's business.

You try to do your best you really do, but there's only so much that circumstance will allow for.

What do you toe your caravan with? John Deer?

It is a lot of commosion for what is, in all honesty, an elaborate cardboard box, but by 'eck it's worth it. And plus I get to shave Trev's eyebrows off.

Which horribly reminds me... This bird last night had her waxing kit (wtf!) with her at the pub and there was a lot of hair being removed... Ugh that was foul.

Guest DrFaustus

This could be quite true Doc, ive seen some funny sights crawling out of there after closing!! :pinch:

That will be the Malone menagerie DD.

Guest DrFaustus

I really am quite scared. Malone and The Doc in close proximity to myself :shutup:

You forgot Sir Colby Tit. He's another inmate of Briz Asylum.

Guest MaloneFM

And the T*t?? Ahhh!! Really do help me someone!! :shutup:

Oh we'll help you my dear...help you FOREVER!

It sounds scarier when Vincent Price says it.

You attract some funny birds bazza :blink:

I certaintly didn't do much attracting, the state of me last night.

You forgot Sir Colby Tit. He's another inmate of Briz Asylum.

Good God lock up your daughters. This so called 'man' is the end of the Viking bloodline and therefore has powers beyond belief. Like hammer throwing. He is evil incarnate.

I think he's being hanging out in the Kings Arms :rolleyes:

Hey Doc Faus and you too Dol dude, just seen this exchange and have to say as landlady at K A in Bris, doubtful you picked up a teeny since I took over last year...they are all over 40! I don't accept ID's under that age. Makes me feel at home if you know what I mean!

Archived