IGNORED

Pikeys On The Downs.

CiderHider

Has anyone paid these theiving gypo's money yet, please say you've not. :pray:

Walking along today i noticed that a few of their trucks had no tax, it's hardly surprising really, their little mobile Pikey shindig is a tax haven, thats why they all drive in brand new merc 4x4's.

I would be interested to see the crime figures for Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Westbury, Clifton & Redland for the time the Gypos are here on the downs.

Once when i was living in Shirehampton the scummy little Chavs used to set one up on Shirehampton Road oppo the Golf course, anyway me and my mate caught 2 kids siphoning petrol from my neibours car in Sea Mills once at about 2am, we didnt call the Police, we were (I said a naughty word) up walking back from Clifton, we walked over and asked what the **** they we're doing, they we're about our age early 20's and told us to bugger off, walking away with a now full petrol can!

WTF?! My mate wanted to call the old bill, but instead we followed them home to find out their address for future use :shifty: , but no, they walked into the pikey site with Dodgems. :laugh: Screw that we thought, Pikeys are sicko's and will whip us up, so we didnt persue further. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, the last place on EARTH i would EVER take my kids is to the Fair, i would rather let them play with Freddy Kruger quite frankly.

A law into their own.

It's bizarre that cops and councils do so little about em, but then what do you do when you ask something very nicely and you get a shotgun in your eye?

What do you think they drink? Tea? Ryder?

Allways on the move you see, hard to track down you see. Dirty little tax evading pikey cretins they are.

Archived