IGNORED

Gary Cahill Wonder Goal

CiderHider

Just watching the Villa v Birmingham game on Sky and have just seen Gary Cahill score a "flying kick" wonder goal :w00t:

He must have jumped over 5 ft in the air to get, can't belive it actually went in, it was straight from a Bruce Lee film!!!

Not bad for your first goal in your 3rd game.

Anyone else see it?

i saw it quickly on sky sports in the corner of my eye. didn't see it properly but thought it looked poo. will have to see it again.

Why do you always seem to go against the general consensus for the sake of it?!

Would the media really make a fuss over a goal that was "poo"?

In my opinion, it makes you seem like a deeply insecure, conceited and ostentatious individual.

Nevermind. :dunno:

Guest Eamer

Why do you always seem to go against the general consensus for the sake of it?!

Would the media really make a fuss over a goal that was "poo"?

In my opinion, it makes you seem like a deeply insecure, conceited and ostentatious individual.

Nevermind. :dunno:

Saw it again a few times now and he may have jumped relatively high but Goalkeepers dive that high all the time. We see it every Saturday on TV. Apart from the high jump it was a basic scissors kick. It was a decent goal but seen many many better.

Until you discover that he's studies Media Production and then you realise that 80% of them are all like that! Believe me (4 years, Media Production - And driven to the brink of insanity!)

Given the importance of the goal and how he managed to actually reach the ball it's hard to find faults with it. Brilliant goal.

He won't score another like it!

Leave him alone people, he's from Little Stoke - it must be hard to live with 6 fingers and 6 toes let alone take abuse on here.

But with six fingers he can type faster than everyone else on this forum, he has an advantage.

Archived