IGNORED

City V Oldham

James M

Becoming a trend for me :cool:

Steve Brooker returns on the substitutes bench against Oldham Athletic as Gary Johnson names an unchanged starting line-up.

City's top scorer has missed the last two matches due to a knee injury, but finds himself on the bench today. That means Mark McCammon continues his partnership with Dave Cotterill in attack.

City: Basso; Orr, Carey, Fontaine, Woodman; S.Brown, Noble, Russell, Wilkshire; McCammon, Cotterill.

Subs: Phillips, Brooker, Green, Keogh, Savage.

Oldham Athletic: Grant; Haining, Branston, Forbes, Edwards, Hughes, Wellens, Eyres, Porter, Beckett, Warne.

Subs: Day, Butcher, Tierney, Owen, Taylor.

Referee: Mr P Crossley (Kent).

Assistant Referees: Mr J Flynn (Wiltshire) & Mr S Hollick (Devon).

Fourth Official: Mr M Mullarkey (Devon).

Brilliant news to see Brooker back, hopefully we can get some early goals and get him back on.

MON YOU REDS

Oldham Athletic: Grant; Haining, Branston, Forbes, Edwards, Hughes, Wellens, Eyres, Porter, Beckett, Warne.

Subs: Day, Butcher, Tierney, Owen, Taylor.

That team are going to get a trashing today. I suspect they know it as well.

Mark my words, only going to go one way today.

Looking at the Live Championship table I notice that If sheffield wed win then that will put them on 48 points with only 2 games left for all the bottom four clubs. So today Crewe, Brighton and Milwall can all be relegated today.

With Swansea still to play Southend at home, Chesterfield away and Oldham away still a possibility to catch them perhaps?! I hope so....made a £10 bet that we'd finish higher than them at the start of the season with a Swansea fan(prior to Leroy being sold!!)! will be brilliant if they mess it up after all the money they've spent surpassing everyone else other than Forest I imagine!

Anyhoo...time for us to get a goal but sounds like Oldham are putting up a fight of it!

YEEEESSSSS!! Handball from a Brown shot/cross in the area!! Russell missed the first penalty although the keeper was off the line and he scored the second one!!! 1-1!!

Southend have got 1 back against Barnsley!!

Although it's not at all to do with today's League One games looks like Osei Sankofa(remember him!!) came on as sub for Charlton today!! Portsmouth promptly scored two minutes later!!

Guest Forest for life

I'm exiled in the westcountry so can't make the CG today unlike 27,000 of my fellow trees. Can't believe the scores today. Southend equalise at Barnsley and u guys doing us a favour by holding Oldham. Finish them off and we'll really appreciate it.

I'm exiled in the westcountry so can't make the CG today unlike 27,000 of my fellow trees. Can't believe the scores today. Southend equalise at Barnsley and u guys doing us a favour by holding Oldham. Finish them off and we'll really appreciate it.

Finish them off and we'll appreciate it with Swansea loosing as well. :D

Guest Forest for life

Actually we like yeovil to get a 3rd against you mate.....

Sorry to dissapoint. Well done your lot for beating Oldham. Keep the faith City boys as Swansea have lost it and Barnsley only drew.

Archived