IGNORED

don't Get Your Hopes Up

BemiBlue

He's got a point though'...... :crying:

Perhaps if 'the legend' had'nt signed a)such crap, b)got the team fit and c)had some sort of tactics, He'd still be here, a)he did, b)he did'nt & c)he has'nt. Oh yes and then tried to lay blame for his ineptness on 'the dangerous forum', He's gone we are better off, Get over it.

He's got a point though'...... :crying:

Not really, Tinnion's team weren't in the relegation fight at Christmas. Our upturn has been much more impressive in my opinion.

Perhaps if 'the legend' had'nt signed a)such crap, b)got the team fit and c)had some sort of tactics, He'd still be here, a)he did, b)he did'nt & c)he has'nt. Oh yes and then tried to lay blame for his ineptness on 'the dangerous forum', He's gone we are better off, Get over it.

Will you be "Consistent" and be saying the same about Mr Johnson this time next year?

I THINK SO

Not really, Tinnion's team weren't in the relegation fight at Christmas. Our upturn has been much more impressive in my opinion.

Theres only 1 Danny Wilson, 1 Danny Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil-son

Will you be "Consistent" and be saying the same about Mr Johnson this time next year?

I THINK SO

I see people, myself included, are bighting the bait.

You cannot talk sense to fool's so save your energy.

I THINK SO

Theres only one Gerry Francis, John Ward, Ray Graydon, Gary Thompson, Ian Atkins, Ian Holloway.............

Have I missed any of your recent 'legend' managers.

Theres only one Gerry Francis, John Ward, Ray Graydon, Gary Thompson, Ian Atkins, Ian Holloway.............

Have I missed any of your recent 'legend' managers.

Phil Bater? :sleeping-smiley-012:

All the best my red friends Bristol needs success, I just cant see it hap'nin for either of us.... maybe I just go and support Cowdenbeath or sumthin

:city: = Laughable

Phil Bater? :sleeping-smiley-012:

All the best my red friends Bristol needs success, I just cant see it hap'nin for either of us.... maybe I just go and support Cowdenbeath or sumthin

:city: = Laughable

At it again BemiBlue? Bless your cotton panties.

You know, after winning 8 out of 11 games, I find it hard to care what Gasheads think.

Enjoy your fishing matey.

I THINK SO

As you pikeys will find out next season...................... :laugh: Ta Ra.

Guest DrFaustus

As you pikeys will find out next season...................... :laugh: Ta Ra.

If Danny still has a job and of course if we don't get promoted. :rolleyes:

and of course if we don't get promoted

Thanks for helping me crack a smile on a crap morning back at work after a 4 day weekend. :laugh:

There's more chance of the Sun publishing an interesting, non-fictional story than you lot being promoted I'm afraid. Same for us too though.

Roll on next season.

Archived