IGNORED

New Home Kit - Confirmed A3 - But White Socks!

bh_red

did that many people actually vote for white socks! :dunno:

I do find it a bit strange that white socks won considering the forum vote is so dramatically the opposite. Very unlikely for it to tbe that far out. At least the right shirt and shorts got picked.

Those white socks make me vomit, how can so many people be stupid enough to vote for them?

The socks are white, not some obscure contrasting colour like like lime green...

Theres no pleasing some people. :blink:

What's "Bristol Your City" about??

Blackthorn on the back is awesome though.

Its a bit different, to say the least. I suppose its a nice touch though, especially if you're born/ live/ lived in Bristol.

it looks smart, but at the end of the day, BRISTOL CITY SHOULD PLAY IN ALL RED THERE ORIGINAL COLOUR!!!

I voted for the white shorts and socks because its what we wore last time we were promoted. Also, I thought red and white were our original colours? Even if it's not, thats what City wore when I first saw City play (although I wouldn't say I supported City then, I must have been about 6 so didn't really know what was going on). The first kit I remember is the one which was around at the same time as the purple and green away kit.

it looks smart, but at the end of the day, BRISTOL CITY SHOULD PLAY IN ALL RED THERE ORIGINAL COLOUR!!!

From reading the City History books, I seem to recall the very original kit when the club was formed back in Bemmy all those years ago was agreed as "Red Shirts, Blue Shorts and Red socks". Anyone know any different? Plus our only FA Cup Final appearance was in Blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks! Glad we dropped the blue.

I am absolutely delighted with the kit. It does seem like the Club are paying attention to the fans on this one. I would've preferred red socks but hey ho, that's Democracy! Hope it's ready to wear in time for Germany :englandsmile4wf:

Archived