IGNORED

Gj Spinning Again!

redrocks

I must say that I have to agree with redrocks on this one. Winning all these games and then gloating about the way we have not just escaped relegation but also climbed so high up the table is merely a cynical ploy to discredit some very prominent posters on here who had decided that Gary was not up to the job at all.

He could have had the decency to wait another season or so before performing well so as to give time for the Forum to be hacked and for the offending threads to be removed.

Very disgruntled to see Gary on the offish site looking all positive again! How he has the gall to go on there and sound off about how positive things are looking after the results this season is beyond me. Definitely blowing smoke up the fans' arses in order to sell more season tickets and replica shirts.

I also think he handled the questions on the 'grenade' very badly. I mean, to even laugh about it when that one incident obviously cost us a play-off spot is out of order. The fact he was unrepentant about it also speaks volumes of the fact that this guy just doesn't learn.

The way he seems to enjoy his job and comes over as so affable is definitely the hallmark of a master spin-doctor at work.

This man is not to be trusted.

:disapointed2se:

Sorry but what a load of B*****ks have a look at the man's record since he has been here, He took over a pro drinking club not a football club has turned average players into good players, and there are plenty of post's on here to see the form we have been under since he took the helm, so sorry Sir but you are talking out your back side.

Very disgruntled to see Gary on the offish site looking all positive again! How he has the gall to go on there and sound off about how positive things are looking after the results this season is beyond me. Definitely blowing smoke up the fans' arses in order to sell more season tickets and replica shirts.

I also think he handled the questions on the 'grenade' very badly. I mean, to even laugh about it when that one incident obviously cost us a play-off spot is out of order. The fact he was unrepentant about it also speaks volumes of the fact that this guy just doesn't learn.

The way he seems to enjoy his job and comes over as so affable is definitely the hallmark of a master spin-doctor at work.

oh do me a favour. i can see pleasing you will require extracting teeth from the man as summary justice. you assume one hell of a lot about part rumour, part heresay and, perhaps, part fact.

the guy has done a superb job and even if he hadn't whinging is not going to result in a new manager coming in. the mind boggles with some fans.

I must say that I have to agree with redrocks on this one. Winning all these games and then gloating about the way we have not just escaped relegation but also climbed so high up the table is merely a cynical ploy to discredit some very prominent posters on here who had decided that Gary was not up to the job at all.

He could have had the decency to wait another season or so before performing well so as to give time for the Forum to be hacked and for the offending threads to be removed.

oh so the man gets some great results and is supposed to keep all quiet about it is he? GJ is human like you and me and who would begrudge him 'letting his guard down' if that is how you wish to portray it and take some plaudits - they are thoroughly deserved.

criticise by all means but when it is due, when it is measured and most of all when you have reason - because right now you simply do not. go and support the rovers - there is plenty to criticise over there.

This is either a wind up or the biggest load of b*****ks i read on this forum, and beleive me i have read some b****ks on this forum !

Sorry but what a load of B*****ks have a look at the man's record since he has been here, He took over a pro drinking club not a football club has turned average players into good players, and there are plenty of post's on here to see the form we have been under since he took the helm, so sorry Sir but you are talking out your back side.

some people don't understand sarcasm!!!

This is either a wind up or the biggest load of b*****ks i read on this forum, and beleive me i have read some b****ks on this forum !

alot of ******** on this forum!.......but behave this is a serious wind up!

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/awards/tissot-league.html

check this out you clotz

Haven't a hope, yah?

I suggest you lay off the Cuba Libres and the Castro wankmags. This Mickey Mouse club league you are showing here is the same one that had Tinnion top last year. Is it run by City fans per chance?

Hay que intentar un poco más fuerte en el futuro camarada.

Haven't a hope, yah?

I suggest you lay off the Cuba Libres and the Castro wankmags. This Mickey Mouse club league you are showing here is the same one that had Tinnion top last year. Is it run by City fans per chance?

Hay que intentar un poco más fuerte en el futuro camarada.

Redrocks spinning again!!!

This man is not to be trusted :disapointed2se:

some people don't understand sarcasm!!!

...especially on this forum! If we were Brummies or Mancs I could understand it. But we're Bristolians who are famous for being sarcastic! Let's try an experiment. See if you can spot where I'm being sarcastic in the next paragraph.

I'm really looking forward to the World Cup this summer. I'm hopeful that England might do well as we have a good squad of players. Of course, we'd do even better if Bas Savage was in the team. He's clearly the best player in the world right now and I can't understand why Sven doesn't pick him! Peter Crouch for one is a poor man's Bas. Can you imagine Bas taking on the Brazilians. Poetry in motion!

...especially on this forum! If we were Brummies or Mancs I could understand it. But we're Bristolians who are famous for being sarcastic! Let's try an experiment. See if you can spot where I'm being sarcastic in the next paragraph.

I'm really looking forward to the World Cup this summer. I'm hopeful that England might do well as we have a good squad of players. Of course, we'd do even better if Bas Savage was in the team. He's clearly the best player in the world right now and I can't understand why Sven doesn't pick him! Peter Crouch for one is a poor man's Bas. Can you imagine Bas taking on the Brazilians. Poetry in motion!

think your talking rubbish!.......I don't think Bas will do anything against Brazil, as Basso will rightfully be in Goal for Brazil and will be telling them tips to keep him quiet!

Archived