IGNORED

Peacock, Brown, Roberts And Cureton

Cardy

Cant understand why Aaron Brown should get a hard time next week.

2 seasons ago I an convinced we would have gone up automatic if he had stayed fit.

We never replaced him on the left side, even now we make do with right sided players in that position.

Lets not forget that he bust his leg playing for us.

and like Leapy, & Robbo went AWOL far too many times when they were needed. He wasnt replaced as such which is why we miss him, as a player he was sod all special. He'll get stick, along with Cureton, Robbo, and Leapy........some of us on here cant stand one or more of the four. Liked the pysshead Robbo, would like to see how he played sober, don't care about the saggy, and I never could stand Leapy. Aaron was soo bloody frustrating to watch.

I don't care if its fair or not. This blokes a pillock, and hugely over-rated. He played in what was a good Bristol City team at this level, after he left....his individual ability has been found out

Big time Charlie to right, still walks round town on Saturday nights thinking he is the kiddie. Pillock

Certainly achieved alot giving Aaron stick yesterday.

Showed us what we have missed on the left.

Cant see how he is overrated based on his performance yesterday.

His individual ability is FAR greater than Scott Brown on our left.

Consistantly put in the best crosses all game.

Broke his leg playing for us, suppose thats a good reason for giving him stick.

All a bit sad really. Brown must have played about 150(?) games for us gets more stick than Gurney who has openly stated his dislike for us.

Certainly achieved alot giving Aaron stick yesterday.

Showed us what we have missed on the left.

Cant see how he is overrated based on his performance yesterday.

His individual ability is FAR greater than Scott Brown on our left.

Consistantly put in the best crosses all game.

Broke his leg playing for us, suppose thats a good reason for giving him stick.

All a bit sad really. Brown must have played about 150(?) games for us gets more stick than Gurney who has openly stated his dislike for us.

firstly, didnt stand there giving Aaron Brown stick....he is not important enough for me to waste my time on. Players like Cureton, who I feel were/are good players when at the Gas, deserves more stick

secondly, Scott Brown on the left! i agree Aaron was better, but thats because 1, Scott is not a winger, and 2, he is over-rated anyway

finally, yes he broke his leg, and that was a shame, BUT, this is the man who left us because he said he deserved to be playing Championship football. When Lita, Murray and that left, fair enough...they DID deserve to play Championship football, Aaron Brown didnt!!! He impressed one in every 6 games.....who the hell did he think he was.

Anyway, league two player now so point proving

firstly, didnt stand there giving Aaron Brown stick....he is not important enough for me to waste my time on. Players like Cureton, who I feel were/are good players when at the Gas, deserves more stick

secondly, Scott Brown on the left! i agree Aaron was better, but thats because 1, Scott is not a winger, and 2, he is over-rated anyway

finally, yes he broke his leg, and that was a shame, BUT, this is the man who left us because he said he deserved to be playing Championship football. When Lita, Murray and that left, fair enough...they DID deserve to play Championship football, Aaron Brown didnt!!! He impressed one in every 6 games.....who the hell did he think he was.

Anyway, league two player now so point proving

Diid not look much like a league 2 player yesterday. Certainly looked league 1 standard at least. Better than anything we have on the left

Archived